Can the ps4 play people with next gen consoles on mlb21??

SDS

Can the ps4 play people with next gen consoles on mlb21??

SDS

Yes, that's already a reality in mlb 20

SDS

haha he said Next Gen.

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Ps4/next gen:

haha he said Next Gen.

Why is that funny?

SDS

@eatyum said in Ps4/next gen:

Yes, that's already a reality in mlb 20

Oh ok thank you

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Ps4/next gen:

haha he said Next Gen.

Why is that funny?

PS5 shouldn't be considered Next Gen, at best it should be called Current Gen...its basically a mid range PC, my video card alone cost more than a PS5.

SDS

haha he said Next Gen.

Why is that funny?

PS5 shouldn't be considered Next Gen, at best it should be called Current Gen...its basically a mid range PC, my video card alone cost more than a PS5.

Umm you do realize next gen refers to the console right? So it's the next generation of consoles

SDS

from TheShow.com/FAQ

Online cross-play is available across platforms (PlayStation5 to Xbox Series X & PlayStation 4 to Xbox One) as well as within console ecosystems (PlayStation 5/PlayStation 4 and Xbox Series X/Xbox One).

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Can the ps4 play people with next gen consoles on mlb21??:

haha he said Next Gen.

Why is that funny?

Umm you do realize next gen refers to the console right? So it's the next generation of consoles

Just ignore him. He is an idiot.

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Can the ps4 play people with next gen consoles on mlb21??:

haha he said Next Gen.

Why is that funny?

Hmm weird flex, but okay.

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Can the ps4 play people with next gen consoles on mlb21??:

haha he said Next Gen.

Why is that funny?

Hmm weird flex, but okay.

Do explain..how was that a flex?

SDS

@Collin_SDS said in Can the ps4 play people with next gen consoles on mlb21??:

from TheShow.com/FAQ

Online cross-play is available across platforms (PlayStation5 to Xbox Series X & PlayStation 4 to Xbox One) as well as within console ecosystems (PlayStation 5/PlayStation 4 and Xbox Series X/Xbox One).

So a ps4.player can't play xbox series x players? Or xbox one can't play ps5?

SDS

from TheShow.com/FAQ

From what I'm reading; anyone can play anyone. No matter what console you, or your opponent, owns.

SDS

from TheShow.com/FAQ

That’s the correct conclusion.