Keeping it Fresh

SDS

What is something you do so the game doesn’t get stale? I’ll start; I’m using a ranked team with guys that don’t quite make my God squad. Ex. Yelich, Pudge, Arenado

SDS

I delete the game and play something else

SDS

Daily missions with complete teams of players of that team

SDS

@raesONE said in Keeping it Fresh:

I delete the game and play something else

Who brought the good news bear? Somebody give her some f****** honey. Lol

SDS

@SaldanaBros5 said in Keeping it Fresh:

What is something you do so the game doesn’t get stale? I’ll start; I’m using a ranked team with guys that don’t quite make my God squad. Ex. Yelich, Pudge, Arenado

I usually mix in NHL and Madden, that way I don't get burned out.

SDS

Cyberpunk 2077

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Keeping it Fresh:

Dude I do the same exact thing everyday. Even if it's only for innings pitched.

SDS

@RyanOdinson said in Keeping it Fresh:

@nymets1987 said in Keeping it Fresh:

Dude I do the same exact thing everyday. Even if it's only for innings pitched.

Yes that makes players who I would never use useful.... Today I bought Orlando Cepeda just to use for Giants innings

SDS

Right?? I bought finest Rojas yesterday to do the Marlins innings.

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in Keeping it Fresh:

Cyberpunk 2077

I couldn’t find this in the PS store... do you have to buy a hard copy or something?

SDS

I try to do full team builds for everything, events, ranked, daily challenges, etc. It forces me to play with a nd discover players I wouldn't normally use. I'm terrible online, but I'm still having fun with the game

SDS

@halfbutt said in Keeping it Fresh:

Cyberpunk 2077

I couldn’t find this in the PS store... do you have to buy a hard copy or something?

They deleted it. To many issues. Not even sure if hard copies are still available.

SDS

Prestiging players keeps things fresh for me. Minus Al Kaline, he will be the death of me.

SDS

@halfbutt said in Keeping it Fresh:

Cyberpunk 2077

I believe CDPR took it off the PS Store cause of all the issues they were having. Don't quote me on that, I just feel like I read it somewhere. I believe hard copy is the only way to get it right now. I purchased it digitally not long after release and even playing on a Standard PS4, while glitchy at times, I didn't notice anything that made me not want to play it like so many people were complaining about.

SDS

I use a random number generator 60-99 for each position, bench, starting pitcher, and bullpen. I chose 60 as the low because the developers stated that is the major league "average".