Lefty Relievers

SDS

One thing that has bothered me a little bit throughout this year is the lack of left handed bullpen arms. SDS has shown to bump attributes for undeserving cards (which I have no problem with as it helps lineup diversity) 96 crochet for example.
What are some lefty’s that you’d like to see have 94-96 cards?

SDS

Much better options with lefties this year versus last year.

SDS

@phillydave35 said in Lefty Relievers:

Much better options with lefties this year versus last year.

I agree, but I still think they can do better. Relief pitcher is the most heavily populated position in the MLB. I understand that the majority of them are not top tier, but if SDS is okay with giving out juiced cards for 1 game (or no games at all) I feel like they could make bullpen diversity much better. Don’t get me wrong you’ll still see the hands, Chapman’s, etc frequently, I just feel like the bullpen is the most neglected position group in the game

SDS

I think they realized this problem really late in the cycle and it's why they came out with several LH relievers within like a month (Miller, Hand, Pomeranz, etc.)

SDS

Lefty legends like to see, are Dan plesac,(upgraded) mike Stanton, tug macgraw, Dave righetti, sparky Lyle and Randy Myers

SDS

@HtonSecurity5x said in Lefty Relievers:

Lefty legends like to see, are Dan plesac,(upgraded) mike Stanton, tug macgraw, Dave righetti, sparky Lyle and Randy Myers

And Jesse Orosco

SDS

Eddie Guardado

SDS

Paul Assenmacher, or tall lefty Australian Graeme Lloyd.

Seriously though, they should just bump up John Franco.