98 Adalberto Mondesi is the best player in this game

SDS

Evidence:

1. In a combination of RS and Event, he's hitting .400 with 1 2B, 1 3B and 2 HRs in 20 ABs. Yes, that sample size is large enough to declare that he's the best ever. I'm a CPA, so I know numbers.

2. Because @Ikasnu says so. Why did it take me so long to listen to him?

SDS

He kills righties for me as much as lefties despite the splits. The speed and glitchy quick swing makes him so dangerous

SDS

@ikasnu will be proud

SDS

I don't lie bro.

SDS

I’ll take prestige POTM Tatis Jr. Not that Modesi isn’t good but overall not even close. But to each his own right...

SDS

@Ikasnu said in 98 Adalberto Mondesi is the best player in this game:

I don't lie bro.

This is just silly. I just played an Event game. Down by 4 in the top of the 6th. Then this:

Jumbo Shrimp batting. Candelario doubled to center. Davis pitching. Perez grounded to right for a single. Candelario advances to 3rd. Wagner flied out to Cobb (F9). Roberts pinch hit for Neshek. Roberts grounded to right for a single. Candelario scores. Perez advances to 2nd. Mondesi homered to left (395 feet). Perez scores. Roberts scores.

He ended up 3-4, 3 runs, 3 RBIs.

Full disclosure... after tying the game, I gave up a walk off. Of course I did. But Adalberto is the reason I can sleep at night.

SDS

Don't know if he is the best, but he is the most fun !

SDS

@arvcpa said in 98 Adalberto Mondesi is the best player in this game:

@Ikasnu said in 98 Adalberto Mondesi is the best player in this game:

I don't lie bro.

This is just silly. I just played an Event game. Down by 4 in the top of the 6th. Then this:

Jumbo Shrimp batting. Candelario doubled to center. Davis pitching. Perez grounded to right for a single. Candelario advances to 3rd. Wagner flied out to Cobb (F9). Roberts pinch hit for Neshek. Roberts grounded to right for a single. Candelario scores. Perez advances to 2nd. Mondesi homered to left (395 feet). Perez scores. Roberts scores.

He ended up 3-4, 3 runs, 3 RBIs.

Full disclosure... after tying the game, I gave up a walk off. Of course I did. But Adalberto is the reason I can sleep at night.

I've been in an unfortunate slump with Mondesi. He's down to a .400 average, but Trevor is picking up the slack, he's gone from .270 to a .315.

SDS

@youthful-match said in 98 Adalberto Mondesi is the best player in this game:

Don't know if he is the best, but he is the most fun !

He's a walking, sprinting Carnival.