Best Rotation (updated)

SDS

What do you guys have as your rotations, I need to change something.

SDS

I use more than 5 SPs but some combo of: Sale, Prestige Kershaw, Feller, Prestige Bauer, Prestige deGrom, Lefty Grove, Prestige Hersh, Prestige Paxton.

I generally try to ensure I have 2 SPs at full energy for every RS game in case I need a quick hook and then recoup energy on the other 3. I have no problem going 2 SPs in a game given the depth and kind of think that is a good thing to do since it doesn't allow the opponent to "learn" tendencies as well.

SDS
  1. Prestige DeGrom
  2. Prestige Hershiser
  3. Prestige Paxton
  4. Sale
  5. Kershaw

Occasional Mix-Ins

• Finest Lamet
  • Finest Darvish
  • Seaver
  • FOTF Wood
SDS
  1. Hersh
  2. Gibson
  3. Kluber
  4. Lamet
  5. Leiter
SDS

Paxton
Snell
Leiter
Kershaw
Seaver

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Best Rotation (updated):

Paxton
Snell
Leiter
Kershaw
Seaver

Dang bro, there's still Seavers out in the wild in RS these days? I loved using him when he first dropped

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Best Rotation (updated):

@Ikasnu said in Best Rotation (updated):

Paxton
Snell
Leiter
Kershaw
Seaver

Dang bro, there's still Seavers out in the wild in RS these days? I loved using him when he first dropped

Hes imo the 2nd best available.

SDS

Like above I tend to use more than 5 partially because of stamina issues. My starters are not usually back to full stamina after 4 games off, unless they were quit on early. A while back I even started using an opener for a bit to counteract the early game quitters. Might go back to that strategy.

SDS

I have
Kersh, Hersh prestige, Pearson, degrom, and Bauer.

Who would you recommend me getting with 280k

SDS

@JakeM81628 said in Best Rotation (updated):

I have
Kersh, Hersh prestige, Pearson, degrom, and Bauer.

Who would you recommend me getting with 280k

That’s a pretty sick rotation.

SDS

I’ve settled on Prestige Bauer, DeGrom, and Johnson, then Lefty and Gibson. I’ve been mixing in a 6th starter and rotating it for fun. Limet, Kopech, etc.

I don’t have Sale, Pearson, or Feller. They’d make it if I had them.

Hershiser is boring to me but he’s amazing.

SDS

I use Her, Scherzer, Degrom, Seaver, Kluber/maddux. I have not tried Paxton or Leiter. People seem to pick up degrom easy.

SDS

Prestige Degrom
Prestige Wood
Prestige Kershaw
Prestige Pearson
Prestige Bauer/Lefty Grove

SDS

Postseason Walker Buehler is the best pitcher in the game. Hands down

SDS
  1. Prestige DeGrom
  2. Prestige Darvish
  3. Kershaw
  4. Prestige Bauer
  5. Postseason Buehler, Orel, Prestige Walter Johnson, Maddux

It kind of depends on the level. I suck so guys like Orel and Maddux are terrible at lower levels. But at HOF the movement they get is outstanding. I often use Walter as my 5th guy and bring him in for relief situations. He is amazing if you can control him.

SDS

Sale
Kershaw
Degrom
Seaver/Grove
Mike Scott/Greg Maddux

SDS

Hershiser, Kluber, Kershaw, Darvish, and Bauer are easily the 5 most over used/over hyped pitchers.

Grove and DeGrom are the best. Lamet, Blue, Pearson, Seaver, and Ryan are all better than the 5 I listed up top

SDS

Lefty grove
Prestige Pearson
Tom Seaver
Prestige Degrom

These guys never leave my rotation, the other spot I mix in bob Gibson, Walter Johnson, Michael kopech, Maddux, kershaw, Scherzer, based on mood mostly. I’ve never had success with Orel and I usually hit him fine. It’s weird

SDS

@HtonSecurity5x said in Best Rotation (updated):

Lefty grove
Prestige Pearson
Tom Seaver
Prestige Degrom

These guys never leave my rotation, the other spot I mix in bob Gibson, Walter Johnson, Michael kopech, Maddux, kershaw, Scherzer, based on mood mostly. I’ve never had success with Orel and I usually hit him fine. It’s weird

Props on prestiging Pearson. That's a serious grind.

SDS

@The_Canuckler said in Best Rotation (updated):

Prestige Degrom
Prestige Wood
Prestige Kershaw
Prestige Pearson
Prestige Bauer/Lefty Grove

Same as previous post. Props on prestiging Pearson. But being a Jay's fan I'm sure that was something that had to be done.