The Show 17 Down?

SDS

SO I need to get to regular season for the platinum that's it. Each time I get into a ranked season match it says challenge failed. ANyway to fix this or is the platinum impossible now?

SDS

The game is 4 years old man. Nobody is playing and SDS probably doesn't care too much about the servers for 17. Only ones still playing 17 play Online franchise

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in The Show 17 Down?:

The game is 4 years old man. Nobody is playing and SDS probably doesn't care too much about the servers for 17. Only ones still playing 17 play Online franchise

Yeah I get that man. I just need the platinum then I'll go back to 20.

SDS

I think they actually took it down. Gomesdalegend did a video and he could not get online.

SDS

@Boneman05 said in The Show 17 Down?:

I think they actually took it down. Gomesdalegend did a video and he could not get online.

I came here to say this. He had a friend actively looking at the same time. Anytime they got connected the same error OP mentioned came up. Pretty sure its game over for 17.

SDS

Didn't they say years ago they were taking them all offline after the new release came out ? Sure I read something like this somewhere but obviously it didnt happen.

SDS

I got ahold of Victor told him about the issue 5 days ago still haven't heard back from him. I'm in an online franchise with 29 other guys cant connect to games. I suggest doing what I did go to the support page on here and DM Victor_sds

SDS

@The_Icepick said in The Show 17 Down?:

I got ahold of Victor told him about the issue 5 days ago still haven't heard back from him. I'm in an online franchise with 29 other guys cant connect to games. I suggest doing what I did go to the support page on here and DM Victor_sds

I will also DM me when he replies to you.

SDS

Online is working now we're able to get in games again

SDS
This post is deleted!