So I played a guy...

SDS

He bunt cheesed, stepped off every first pitch, pressed pause after every other pitch... I waited him out and won the game. I don't understand why guys do this. How is that fun? I was his 4th game of the day and the previous three just quit and he got a win. Again how is that fun?

SDS

You should ask him

SDS

I probably played that guy today as well. After every pitch pausing for 10-15 seconds. I was thinking maybe it was some sort of glitch, but you’re right. It’s probably a way to get people to quit. Because I sure did lmao Games are already pretty long.

You should either only be able to pause once every at bat or once per inning or something. It’s ridiculous.

SDS

They need to cap the pause time you get at like 5 mins per game, period, with the only extension being like if you go into extras or something.

SDS

guys like that ruin it for everyone. i have no patience for online bs. I can play 5 guys in a row who play fair then if i run into a [censored] doing these antics i just get pissed off and turn it off and don't want to play online for the next month.

SDS

@SurfinSantaCruz said in So I played a guy...:

guys like that ruin it for everyone. i have no patience for online bs. I can play 5 guys in a row who play fair then if i run into a [censored] doing these antics i just get pissed off and turn it off and don't want to play online for the next month.

It became a matter of principle to me at some point... I wasn't going to let him win... took over an hour, but I felt vindicated! But yes... unfortunately these people just don't get it.

SDS

Yeah whenever I face guys like that I try to really lock in and mercy them or at least beat them handily

SDS

I'm sorry; but am I the only one who read this title with Jared Keso's voice (Wayne from Letterkenny) during an episode's cold opening?