Anomaly Bat Skin

SDS

So i have been looking around and cant find an answer. Reddit keeps blocking my question. So i see about 2 months ago if the bat skin is applied it will add +12 in power to your cap in DD. When adding it, i dont see this on my CAP. Does anyone know if this is still a thing or has it been corrected in DD when being equipped?

SDS

It will show up in the loading screen before game.

SDS

thanks for the info.. So what if it i pause during the game to check out the stats either online or vs cpu it wont show the stat adjustment? Thats what i have been doing and just not seeing it

SDS

I don’t think it adds 12 power.....I think 9 power boost is the max from any bat ( I could be wrong, but I have every bat in the game)

SDS

@mc4679 said in Anomaly Bat Skin:

thanks for the info.. So what if it i pause during the game to check out the stats either online or vs cpu it wont show the stat adjustment? Thats what i have been doing and just not seeing it

Yea thatll work too.

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Anomaly Bat Skin:

I don’t think it adds 12 power.....I think 9 power boost is the max from any bat ( I could be wrong, but I have every bat in the game)

It adds 12 power. Only bat that does.

SDS

How do you even get that bat?

SDS

It’s +6 power +6 power

SDS

@The_Canuckler said in Anomaly Bat Skin:

It’s +6 power +6 power

Thanks, I went back last night and realized that I had just assumed it was 6 power and 6 contact like all the others....makes the Anomaly name make sense

SDS

@theu715 said in Anomaly Bat Skin:

Would love to know this as well.

SDS

@rosborn27 said in Anomaly Bat Skin:

@theu715 said in Anomaly Bat Skin:

Would love to know this as well.

I've never seen an actual answer. I've had a RTTS player maxed out and not gotten it and that's been the most common answer I've seen. Albeit I did get him maxed out from multiple previous game save files. If it's starting a new one from scratch and getting him to 99, that may take a while.