Jackie Robinson Voucher question

SDS

I’m late on acquiring Jackie. Can someone please tell me where/how I can redeem the vouchers for this program? Thanks

SDS

In the jackie player program

SDS

Yes, thanks, but what do you have to do to acquire them.?

SDS

@dvas1972 said in Jackie Robinson Voucher question:

Yes, thanks, but what do you have to do to acquire them.?

I think there are some moments to do for those

SDS

Moments and stat grinds

SDS

Thank you

SDS

Oh god I'm getting flashbacks just thinking about this program... all for a card that is among my least favorite in the game.

SDS

@Dino-might_not said in Jackie Robinson Voucher question:

Oh god I'm getting flashbacks just thinking about this program... all for a card that is among my least favorite in the game.

It was a grind if I recall. Worth it at the time.

SDS

I enjoyed his card and he was on my team until Honus came out

SDS

@Boneman05 said in Jackie Robinson Voucher question:

I can’t hit to save my life with Jackie. The wettest, soggiest pool noodle of a bat in the game.

SDS

@Boneman05 said in Jackie Robinson Voucher question:

I can’t hit to save my life with Jackie. The wettest, soggiest pool noodle of a bat in the game.

I always had him leadoff and would try to bunt the first pitch. He does have some sneaky pop I have hit a few HR in the all time games with him

SDS

I actually rake with Jackie, but I played online for the first time in 2 months and couldn't hit a fastball....and i've been have major problem streaming lately......JS

SDS

and offline i hit hall of fame just fine......so.......maybe it is the connection between the networks??? It's really pissing me off

SDS

@Brando-TheGreat1 said in Jackie Robinson Voucher question:

and offline i hit hall of fame just fine......so.......maybe it is the connection between the networks??? It's really pissing me off

The game plays very different online. I can mash legend offline but am streaky as heck on HOF online and sometimes can’t hit a lick. The game is different, and good human opponents are much better than the cpu