98 Albies is the last card!

SDS

They are live!
My question: How long will it take for people to get the moments done?

SDS

Nice. My all switch hitting infield is coming along nicely.

SDS

where are you seeing this? i dont see anything on twitter, only the lower rated players

SDS

@Niners4life702 said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

where are you seeing this? i dont see anything on twitter, only the lower rated players

The shop. https://theshownation.com/mlb20/items/6eae7bd9224c4843dbc95c0401c417a1

SDS

oh wow, yeah thats a nice card! too bad his speed is so low. he should be faster than that. wish these cards could be prestiged

SDS

but my question is...whyre the best cards out of this weeks only 98's?

SDS

@Niners4life702 said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

but my question is...whyre the best cards out of this weeks only 98's?

That is what I was wondering. Who knows

SDS

My question is why are they so expensive? I mean 90k for a card you could get for free? Whoever completes these moments is going to get a lot of stubs.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

My question is why are they so expensive? I mean 90k for a card you could get for free? Whoever completes these moments is going to get a lot of stubs.

I know! lol
I saw when his card had a sell now of 30K. Ahh, the good old days..... 🙂

SDS

Can anyone tell me how many pitching moments there is? I've been putting off the last pitching moments because I hate them.

SDS

@OceanBubbles000 said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

Can anyone tell me how many pitching moments there is? I've been putting off the last pitching moments because I hate them.

3 total pitching missions

2 game save with Pressly
5 inn/5 k/no run with Morton
6 inn/no 2 hits Wilson v dodgers (this started rough for me, couldn’t get out of first inning without at least 1 hit 4/5 times....finished it finally with no hits + 16 Ks)

SDS

Are there 8 moments again?

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

Are there 8 moments again?

I am not on, but I think so.

SDS

The first two are simple. Not giving up two hits in six innings is a fair bit more difficult.

SDS

The pitching ones are easier for me than hitting moments

SDS

Manuel Margot is the goat! Nice swing. That first game went to the 20th!!! I got almost all the bases done in one game

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

Manuel Margot is the goat! Nice swing. That first game went to the 20th!!! I got almost all the bases done in one game

That is the dream. For a game in moments, that is hitting, to go to the 20th. 🙂

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

They are live!
My question: How long will it take for people to get the moments done?

Took me about 90 minutes. Took like a 15 min break.

SDS

Yeah these are very easy to complete. They must of heard all the complaints from some of the earlier moments like Hogashioka and Pham

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in 98 Albies is the last card!:

Yeah these are very easy to complete. They must of heard all the complaints from some of the earlier moments like Hogashioka and Pham

We don’t say those names here