Why is my post taken down

SDS

You got time to take down posts but not to fix the game?

SDS

I was in the middle of reading that too. Some straight up BS there.

SDS

@Mis_Ter_Bulldops said in Why is my post taken down:

Probably because there were 3 times it needed to be censored including once in the title?

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Why is my post taken down:

Probably because there were 3 times it needed to be censored including once in the title?

that probably had something to do with it

SDS

Yeah it's messed up. I watched back the video on ps4. And I did nothing wrong in game 🙄

SDS

Yeah it's messed up. I watched back the video on ps4. And I did nothing wrong in game 🙄

I'd like to see this video. Can you post it? I love watching developer ineptitude

SDS

Yes. 5 min

SDS

Yes. 5 min

Does that mean in 5 minutes, because if so, you are 18 minutes late. I would also like to see this. 🙂

SDS

"Siri, what are differing employment responsibilities and how do they work?"

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Why is my post taken down:

"Siri, what are differing employment responsibilities and how do they work?"

EXACTLY! lol

SDS

[censored]. I'm late to the party. What did I miss!

SDS

I'm a terrible camera man

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Why is my post taken down:

[censored]. I'm late to the party. What did I miss!

So, @Mis_Ter_Bulldops made a post ranting about how he pinch hit, and instead of getting to choose a new pitcher, it left in his pinch hitter to pitch, and he lost. Key point: He was only two wins away from WS.

SDS

wow bro im sorry. i know that must have hurt. We invest a lot of our time on this game and this type of stuff just should not happen

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Why is my post taken down:

wow bro im sorry. i know that must have hurt. We invest a lot of our time on this game and this type of stuff just should not happen

Thanks man.. It's not easy building a good team to put out there ..we do invest a lot of time. We do a lot of grinding to get our team ready to play competitive fair games and it just doesn't happen

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Why is my post taken down:

Thanks man.. It's not easy building a good team to put out there ..we do invest a lot of time. We do a lot of grinding to get our team ready to play competitive fair games and it just doesn't happen

I feel you 100%. Thats why I quit madden. I was so in to it and had charts for players and ratings and everything and no matter how good the card was it played like [censored], was never an upgrade

SDS

Not that you should have to do this but a way to avoid that is when you pinch hit for someone go to your bullpen select the pitcher you want to bring in and hit "schedule to pitch".

SDS

I feel for you, man! That actually happened to me in a RS game against fellow forum member Hubijerk earlier this year. It was a tight game and tied in extra innings when it happened and that obviously was a death blow, but I wasn’t 2 wins from the WS.

SDS

This game and the mods here are pathetic