Nate!

SDS

Perseverance pays off!! I finally beat the yelich, Gehrig and the two games to beat the god squad all today!! I think sds felt I played enough hours /weeks😃 not even going to try and do the showdown

SDS

@joeybean23 said in Nate!:

Perseverance pays off!! I finally beat the yelich, Gehrig and the two games to beat the god squad all today!! I think sds felt I played enough hours /weeks😃 not even going to try and do the showdown

What was the hardest? I just started these the other day and spent a solid hour before I hit my first yelich homerun. I eventually got three, but it took almost my whole night of playing.

SDS

Dude I swear I haven’t touched them and tried the Yelich one last night and I legit did it on the first try. Now for all the other extreme moments I’m 0 for a shitload

SDS

The showdown isn’t bad at all. Might as well go all the way and get Gehrig.

SDS

Nice work, man! Congrats! Don't stop now, Showdown is easier than what you've already done. You got this 💪

SDS

Dude, I think you'll be surprised with how easy showdown is... Give it a shot!

SDS

The moments were definitely the most extreme

SDS

@MathMan5072 said in Nate!:

@joeybean23 said in Nate!:

What was the hardest? I just started these the other day and spent a solid hour before I hit my first yelich homerun. I eventually got three, but it took almost my whole night of playing.

SDS

Yelich for sure