Dd 11th inning program finest elite pack

SDS

I just reached the 150 mark for program 11 and the reward was a finest elite choice pack. According to the content it includes a 99 diamond bellinger all the way to a 93 diamond vogelbach. When i went to my inventory to claim my reward i opened my pack and there were no cards rated 99 to 97. It started with a 98 josh bell and went to 93 vogelbach. I missed out on 12 cards rated 99 bellinger to 97 bryce harper. Has this happened to anybody else, how do i resolve this issue, who do i contact PlayStation told me to reach out to the show nation but i have no idea who to contact. Please help.

SDS

Seems to me like you just got the base round to choose from.

SDS

You have a one in four chance of getting the rare tier which has Bellinger, etc. You got the base tier

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

It'd be worth it for SDS to allow us to display pictures in posts just so we could swamp this thread with 'Picard facepalm' memes.

SDS

Never change show nation forum 😂😂

SDS

@headpounder0822 said in Dd 11th inning program finest elite pack:

I just reached the 150 mark for program 11 and the reward was a finest elite choice pack. According to the content it includes a 99 diamond bellinger all the way to a 93 diamond vogelbach. When i went to my inventory to claim my reward i opened my pack and there were no cards rated 99 to 97. It started with a 98 josh bell and went to 93 vogelbach. I missed out on 12 cards rated 99 bellinger to 97 bryce harper. Has this happened to anybody else, how do i resolve this issue, who do i contact PlayStation told me to reach out to the show nation but i have no idea who to contact. Please help.

Don't worry you can still get 1 of the elite 3 when you get to the 1200 mark

SDS

LMAO aw man this killed me