Catchers not tagging runners?

SDS

Last couple of games I've had Piazza just stand there as a runner comes home, no tag, not even an attempt to tag. Has this been a thing all year? Because I've had it happen three times in the last 2 days.

SDS

@abbyspapa said in Catchers not tagging runners?:

Last couple of games I've had Piazza just stand there as a runner comes home, no tag, not even an attempt to tag. Has this been a thing all year? Because I've had it happen three times in the last 2 days.

Yeah I've had that happen a handful of times throughout the year, seems to be poor coding and a bug that hasn't been fixed and probably won't be fixed either since 20 is around the corner.

SDS

Not this specifically, but I've noticed more bogus errors in general the last two weeks or so. Bellinger has been Griffey-ing routine fly balls for me left and right.

SDS

@raesONE said in Catchers not tagging runners?:

Yeah I've had that happen a handful of times throughout the year, seems to be poor coding and a bug that hasn't been fixed and probably won't be fixed either since 20 is around the corner.

I have only noticed it with Piazza, thought maybe he was just a really bad fielder lol

SDS

@raesONE said in Catchers not tagging runners?:

I have only noticed it with Piazza, thought maybe he was just a really bad fielder lol

Nah it's not just him, I had it happen in BR with random catchers