Monitor

SDS

I might want to get a monitor. Would I just need the monitor to play the game. Just hook up my PlayStation to the monitor and boom I can play. Or is there anything else I’d need

SDS

I promise you it won't taste good

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

Yea a monitor is good for this game but won’t help your pci placement. It will improve your timing slightly.

Kontrol freeks on the left stick is imo more important then anything.

SDS

A proper monitor is wayyyy better than what anything a TV could provide for this game. I've got a 32 inch 4k monitor and with it I can play on Legend hitting at pitch speeds at 10, when I play on say a 65 inch 4K TV I can't hit for [censored], well I can but not as good as what I could on my monitor. A monitor will have better DPI, colours will be more precise, the fact you're right up to the screen helps with immersion. I eventually want to upgrade to a 38 inch Ultrawide monitor at 3840 x 1600 resolution so I just hope the PS5 supports Ultrawide resolutions.

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Monitor:

A proper monitor is wayyyy better than what anything a TV could provide for this game. I've got a 32 inch 4k monitor and with it I can play on Legend hitting at pitch speeds at 10, when I play on say a 65 inch 4K TV I can't hit for [censored], well I can but not as good as what I could on my monitor. A monitor will have better DPI, colours will be more precise, the fact you're right up to the screen helps with immersion. I eventually want to upgrade to a 38 inch Ultrawide monitor at 3840 x 1600 resolution so I just hope the PS5 supports Ultrawide resolutions.

I need to invest into a monitor.

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Monitor:

I was thinking of getting a monitor. What ive always heard is getting one with 1 ms or less on response time. Most monitors are on the 24 inch side, i was thinking of going 27....you got a 32, pretty good size. Which brand did you get? I currently play on a 42 inch tv, and im afraid a 24 inch monitor will kill my eyesight for being too small.

SDS

What does everyone think of the MSI monitors? I’m looking at getting one myself but not sure what brand or what kind to look for or stay away from. I know I need 1ms and at least 144hz if I want to have it for a ps5 eventually

SDS

I prefer to just chill on the couch

SDS

Just ordered a monitor, I feel like I wasted my money..please help me feel like this was a good purchase lol. I feel like I can’t catch up with any pitches anymore.