Ruth Program - 1 issue

SDS

Besides the obvious things that people might whine about this is one i think they need to change with a hotfix / patch.

Allow us to choose our SP --- but outside of that this will be a grind and for some a pain but still a challenge so i give SDS props for this nice content.

SDS

Is it random SP or your ace?

SDS

No its your highest SP pitcher in the lineup tab so i guess we could change that every time but it would be easier just to allow us to select from the 5 we have in that lineup

SDS

Its always your ace vs your ace so you can manipulate your rotation to use the guy you want

SDS

I'm so excited for these. They will keep me very busy! I still haven't beat Last of Us 2 and Ghosts of Tsushima.

It's a good time to stay inside I guess...

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in Ruth Program - 1 issue:

I'm so excited for these. They will keep me very busy! I still haven't beat Last of Us 2 and Ghosts of Tsushima.

Havent beat ghost yet but last of us was amazing. Looking forward to doing this new content!! How good is ruth?

SDS

@Rabid55Wolverine said in Ruth Program - 1 issue:

@BodamEscapePlan said in Ruth Program - 1 issue:

Havent beat ghost yet but last of us was amazing. Looking forward to doing this new content!! How good is ruth?

I wouldn't know. I've only beaten the AL East and the AL ones so far.

Honestly, I'm most excited to use Tom Seaver.

SDS

Yeah, I can agree with this!! I am using some theme teams, and would like to select other pitchers, instead of having to sup out the higher rated ones before each game.

SDS

Me too. I want to use different starters for different games, but don't want to have to back out and change lineup every time.