Dumb question about MLB 2017

SDS

So I was messing around on the shownation website and seen i have 30k stubs for MLB 17. The last MLB game I bought! My question........ is there anything i can do with those stubs for 20? I know most likely not just curious. Thank you

SDS

I'm pretty sure that stubs and content are not transferable between versions.

SDS

yea thats how it is in madden but didnt want to just assume. Thanks brotha

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Dumb question about MLB 2017:

I have $199K stubs on 19. Unless I go back and play the game, those stubs are gone.

SDS

yea i just ripped 30 packs on the website for '17 just for fun. Didn't pull a single gold or diamond player lol

SDS

Short answer is no, i wish though because i had over a 3 million stubs in 19, ended up just buying all equipment and any players i wanted and ripping headliner packs.

SDS

So I was messing around on the shownation website and seen i have 30k stubs for MLB 17. The last MLB game I bought! My question........ is there anything i can do with those stubs for 20? I know most likely not just curious. Thank you

You can't do anything for 20, but you might be able to do something for 18.

I believe back then you were still able to use stubs to purchase upgrades for your RTTS player which could then be imported into 18.

I think it was in 19 where they took away the ability to use stubs to purchase attribute gains.

SDS

thanks guys

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in Dumb question about MLB 2017:

I have $199K stubs on 19. Unless I go back and play the game, those stubs are gone.

I had 4.5 million stubs in MLB The Show 19 when I deleted the game from my console.

SDS

@raesONE said in Dumb question about MLB 2017:

@TEXAS10PT said in Dumb question about MLB 2017:

I had 4.5 million stubs in MLB The Show 19 when I deleted the game from my console.

I was in the same boat. Opened quite a few headliner bundles but I always got enough stubs back to open just as many headliner bundles again. I couldn’t run out of stubs so I eventually gave up on trying