Am I the only person that think this about the pitching animations? 🤔

SDS

I watched baseball games live on TV and watched games at Petco Park and I played a little baseball as a kid. Why is the pitching animations so slow in the game specifically offline game modes? It just seems like they take forever to throw the ball (Example: Kershaw) It could just be me but I think they should speed up the animations a bit faster. Another thing about the pitching is, the pitchers never complete a full throttle pitch with force. The pitchers back doesn’t show any downwards movement if you get what I’m saying.

SDS

Agree.

1. Maybe they can release a pitching motion editor in the future for fans to create or fine-tuning motions. It may sound crazy or difficult to implement, what if: the game allows users to tweak pitcher's main joint kinematics?
    https://i.imgur.com/LuQzosz.png
    Using PS4 controller joystick to move the contour of the curves in Kinematics chart (Angular velocity vs. Time...etc.) It's definitely a glitch-prone process, but with the effort of whole fan community, maybe it's plausible.

2. Full effort pitch or swing, maybe they can implement special animations for the new feature just revealed, Perfect / Perfect.
    For now, whenever you make awful swings, chasing at pitches, hitter performs funny swing animation compared to his normal swing. In contrast, if you make a Perfect timing / Perfect contact swing, I'd like to see more explosive, violent follow-through.

SDS

Couldn't agree more. I've thought this for awhile and have always hoped this would be upgraded.

SDS

They are slow and also a lot are very very poorly animated. I wish they wouldn't get rid of some older animations though. David Price's previous Animation was my absolute favorite, and I had that timing down flawlessly, but now it's gone and I really haven't found a windup quite like it

SDS

I also feel the same. A pitcher throwing a ball 98mph should look like he is. The animations are too slow.

SDS

I just want them to effn pitch the ball during missions. We. Do. Not. Need. Full.Game. Mode. On.Missions. 🗣🗣

SDS

Pitching accuracy is important also, sometimes you hit the meter perfectly and the pitch ends up being a meatball right down the middle when you’re aiming for a corner...