Ellsbury vs. McCutchen?

SDS

I bought McCutchen for cheap during the last flash sale, and he started off hot for me. Hes cooled off considerably, though, and thinking of making a switch. Ellsburys attributes look good, anyone had success with him? Would he be a big upgrade over McCutchen and worth the stubs??? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

SDS

Watch out for Ellsbury’s arm in the OF. It’s really weak. Otherwise a tremendous card.

SDS

You really heard about Lofton last year but for me he was just a better version all together and even better this year. His arm is definitely a problem but if were honest, it’s a lot of line drives and HRs in this game. His arm comes into play much less than him tracking down liners with that speed and fielding.

SDS

Even though he is cheap I have been crushing with Cutch.

SDS

No success with either for me. My OF is Lofton, Mantle & Walker

SDS

Ellsbury is basically a glitch at the plate. Also, his speed will save you way more runs than his arm will cost you.

SDS

I am pretty average online and I rake with Ellsbury online.

SDS

My OF is Mickey, Walker, and Just moved 99 Finest Jose Ramirez from 1st base to left field because I just got 99 Thames and he’s taking over 1st base

SDS

Very similar cards except one is LH and one is RH. Kinda just depends on your need for lineup balance imo.

SDS

Ellsbury is the man.

SDS

How does one go about obtaining that 99 Ranirez card? And does he have 2b as a secondary?

SDS

@KyleS779 said in Ellsbury vs. McCutchen?:

How does one go about obtaining that 99 Ranirez card? And does he have 2b as a secondary?

He is Free from the XP reward path you just have to get past diamond 100 this year and you’ll go to a prestige level where you can get special rewards including him. & I’m not sure about secondaries, go to my inventory on the game and under Indians flashbacks he will be there and you can check.

SDS

You can get him at Prestige level 25(or pick Thames or Springer).

He has 2B, SS and OF as secondary pos.

@KyleS779

SDS

Ellsbury’s swing is amazing, speed and glove are great. One of my best hitters. His arm is pathetic.

SDS

Ellsbury has one of the quickest swings in the game he has definitely won some games for me. Only thing that his card doesn't have is a bad arm.

SDS

Elsbury. I put him in left field. Have good infielders arms so all I do regardless is throw to the cutoff man

SDS

@Speedy44 said in Ellsbury vs. McCutchen?:

Elsbury. I put him in left field. Have good infielders arms so all I do regardless is throw to the cutoff man

Yea when I play him he’s in left for me too. Definitely good to have someone like Correa at short for the cutoff.

SDS

@sumodeads600 said in Ellsbury vs. McCutchen?:

@Speedy44 said in Ellsbury vs. McCutchen?:

Yea when I play him he’s in left for me too. Definitely good to have someone like Correa at short for the cutoff.

Ya that’s who I’ve been using. Prestige Correa