Robin Yount Review

SDS

What y’all think? Currently have carter Keiboom at SS but looking to replace with Yount.

SDS

I was using him in the event and was doing terrible with him. Took him out and sold him. Not a huge sample size and all on HOF obviously

SDS

Got him yesterday, but haven't used him yet. After i grind team-innings, I tend to stop using that team for a couple days. I'm glad to have a decent Milwaukee infielder though.

SDS

Yount is incredible. Everything inside he crushes. 5 tool player!

SDS

For years, his a stance sucked and he used a pool noodle. This year though, he's hitting ropes and homers. I can't explain it.

People are sleeping on him a bit, so that might be the reason, but it's an underrated card.

SDS

Don’t sleep on Yount. Hitting over .400 and in 150 PA. A lot of that is in HoF and with power. Great defense.

SDS

He and Andre Dawson are my next targets in the team affinities.

SDS

Been looking at this card for a while now. Is this an upgrade over POTM Correa? I have enough for Banks, but I’d prefer not to put a dent in my stubs wallet. Mantle is what I’m gunning for.

SDS

Noodle bat, I'd use DiDi or Correa over him

SDS

DiDi is good don’t get me wrong, but Yount is a glitch who can cover both sides of the plate. Diamond defense 75 speed. He had a great card in MLB 18. Didn’t have one last year. So I was super pumped that he got a really great card this year.

If you can’t get down Yount’s swing then I would stay with didi. I’ve got Correa but never used him. Banks is nice but too many stubs imo

SDS

I assume most people referring to Yount as a "nooble bat" have not used him at all this year. Biggioesque pop.

SDS

He’s been my starting SS thru this event and I’m hitting around .333 BA. I like his swing and he’s exceeding expectations, just haven’t made the choice to start him in RS yet.