Achieved a new milestone today.

SDS

After a brief 2 week hiatus and baseball coming back next week, I had to play. Did some moments, bought 5 headliners, packed McKay on the 5th one.

[censored] yeah.

Enter my first RS game and decide to roll him out there. Now, granted I didn't play much RS last season so I'm sitting at 400 MMR. Threw a no hitter last online in MLB15. Threw my first ever perfect game just now. Pretty stoked.

SDS

Congrats! You pitched a perfect game with McKay?

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Achieved a new milestone today.:

Congrats! You pitched a perfect game with McKay?

I did! First game using him online.

SDS

Impressive OP! Now you must play nonstop until you can do it again. Chop, chop now!

SDS

@mrcityofwin said in Achieved a new milestone today.:

Impressive OP! Now you must play nonstop until you can do it again. Chop, chop now!

Here's to MLB 2026.

SDS

Awesome, dude. Super awesome of your opponent to do the decent thing and finish it out instead of quitting out in the 7th or something.

SDS

@LankyRyan said in Achieved a new milestone today.:

Awesome, dude. Super awesome of your opponent to do the decent thing and finish it out instead of quitting out in the 7th or something.

Yeah I messaged him to thank him for not quitting.

SDS

Yea the player skill can really be lacking in those lower ratings. I just struck out the first 12 hitters in an event game with Wood before they quit.

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in Achieved a new milestone today.:

Yea the player skill can really be lacking in those lower ratings. I just struck out the first 12 hitters in an event game with Wood before they quit.

I I those days. I had a picture of my no hitter from 15, score was 1-0. My only hit was a dinger and my CAP was on the mound, I based it off myself at the time and tried finding a delivery that was likewise. Good times. Eating cards for days to get buff.