Goose has been Caught

SDS

Finished the moments and am very happy. Y’all can do it too

SDS

These dont seem as frustrating as the other nutso moments..Get lit up with Miller and haven't used him in forever..Hader I do have the success with LS and Finest..Die hard Yank fan.Need that Goose! Used him yet bro?

SDS

Nope. Haven’t played ranked yet.

SDS

Nice man congrats, I'm probably going to try and finish it this week.

SDS

Besides the BS Superman fielding animations and HR robbing the CPU does and the BB/HBP on crucial attempts to tally hitting stats, I didn't find these set of moments to be that hard. Just gotta be persistent and laugh off all the nonsense.

SDS

@raesONE said in Goose has been Caught:

Besides the BS Superman fielding animations and HR robbing the CPU does and the BB/HBP on crucial attempts to tally hitting stats, I didn't find these set of moments to be that hard. Just gotta be persistent and laugh off all the nonsense.

Welcome back man

SDS

@skepple15 said in Goose has been Caught:

@raesONE said in Goose has been Caught:

Welcome back man

Appreciate it!

SDS

@CONman1505 said in Goose has been Caught:

Nope. Haven’t played ranked yet.

Copy bro..When you.do lmk. I need some time to grind that..Gotta grind the wife lol and handle this kid..3 down though so far.