Predictions for 3rd flash sale

SDS

What could the 3rd flash sale be? Ballin is the only thing I could think of. Maybe a DOTP? Predictions?
I think I might wait for the next one. Should I take this one, or hope for a Ballin one next.

SDS

Flops on the Pond

SDS

That would kill going for 100 wins in event.

SDS

Ballin is a habit would be terrible so it better be a dotp pack

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

It's going to be a special pack where you can buy 10 Commons for 5K.

SDS

@WorstVikingEver said in Predictions for 3rd flash sale:

f this greedy crooked outfit will never buy a SDS game again

Hey man go play an EA game then. Better be ready to drop mad bank to field a competitive team. SDS does a great job at giving us free content.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Predictions for 3rd flash sale:

It's going to be a special pack where you can buy 10 Commons for 5K.

I will be buying this. 🙂

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

So it’s another pack after the live series pack? Bc I can’t see myself spending 25k for a 1:10 chance at 50k

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

@formallyforearms said in Predictions for 3rd flash sale:

@pootiecat said in Predictions for 3rd flash sale:

Hey man go play an EA game then. Better be ready to drop mad bank to field a competitive team. SDS does a great job at giving us free content.

F off bootlicker

The guy isnt wrong. EA are many factors worse than SDS.

f ea wtf do they have to do with these crooked bums at sds?

Good talk.

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

@djeternal2 said in Predictions for 3rd flash sale:

@pootiecat said in Predictions for 3rd flash sale:

F off bootlicker

Wow you got pretty upset by someone telling you the truth. I'm guessing you are an EA employee checking out the competition. I mean EA stopped content in Madden like 3 months ago so you guys must have tons of time on your hands.

Does SDS pay you by the post or how many words you type?

I don't get paid a dime by them. I played Madden every year since Madden 09 thru Madden 19. I switched to The Show after picking up The Show 19 and seeing a company that not only has content for the NMS guys & paying players but also continues to push content throughout the whole lifespan of the game instead of letting the game die 4-5 months before the new one comes out. SDS has it's faults for sure. just look at these flash sales. But at the same time I recall them still pushing new content for the last game up to 1-2 weeks before 20 came out.

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

Calling SDS greedy -- ok i think we can all agree every company has moments of greed even SDS but if we are breaking it down EA and 2K are WAY WAY worse by a landslide then SDS.

Now are these Sales a joke -- YES specially after making the packs 50% off if anything this should have happened 1st then the HR Derby packs THEN the 50% off on packs -- the way they released these sales makes NO sense AT ALL.

Truth is more i think of it do the HR packs 1st then Flash sale THEN the Half off packs but whatever ....