Should I sell trout now? Or wait? Do we think his price will go up again
I don’t think it will be above 300k again if that’s what you’re thinking. High level cards are going to start showing up more and more. So, the ls rewards will look less and less necessary. A stub sale might boost it, but my guess (hope) is that these ls cards are on the way down for good. I’m sure I could be talked out of my opinion though.
I just packed Trout after buying a set of 50 for 50% off. Got him on my 6th pack pull. I have been waiting all year for him and I didnt even play with him. Sold right away... if I waited until tonight, it wouldve cost be 22k. He is going down...
I pulled him last week and just kept him. I’m close to Mickey so might as well finish the LS collection. Just need the expensive diamonds
214-220 right now.
He's gotta get back to 250 before falling below 200, right?
I think in a few weeks he’ll be back to the 270K range but with all the options available now (seems like a 99 Griffey is incoming also) having Mantle isn’t as alluring as it was before. I don’t think he goes over 300k again though