Tim Salmon

SDS

If anyone has used him is he any good? I’m gonna grind the Angels TA and might sell because of the defense

SDS

I think he is currently selling for less than the cost of doing the exchanges so it’s probably not even worth it to do the grind.

SDS

He was the Angel's GOAT until another fish appeared!

SDS

A fish was the goat until another fish replaced him as the goat??

SDS

My favorite all time Angel, gonna use him a lot. Won't buy him though, want to feel the accomplishment of earning him.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Tim Salmon:

I think he is currently selling for less than the cost of doing the exchanges so it’s probably not even worth it to do the grind.

I like the other rewards and TA4 could possibly not be sellable. I’m going to grind it out and use my stubs for the NL collection

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Tim Salmon:

If anyone has used him is he any good? I’m gonna grind the Angels TA and might sell because of the defense

I've played a couple of games with him so far. He has a smooth swing. Pretty good pop. Defense is average.

SDS

Try him out in the Angel Moments

SDS

@PAinPA said in Tim Salmon:

A fish was the goat until another fish replaced him as the goat??

LMAO

SDS

@SDwinder said in Tim Salmon:

Try him out in the Angel Moments

That is no way to rate a player.

SDS

@dhack71 said in Tim Salmon:

He was the Angel's GOAT until another fish appeared!

Does Kevin Bass have any children in the Angels system?

SDS

I personally prefer Salmon to Trout though fishing for trout is quite fun very hard to reel in. Salmon is much more nutritious though

SDS

I have to assume the next Angels stud outfield prospect will be Billy Bass or something.

SDS

@PeuswahBoy said in Tim Salmon:

I have to assume the next Angels stud outfield prospect will be Billy Bass or something.

Watch out for Fernando Tilapia.

SDS

NO speed in the OF .no thnx

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Tim Salmon:

I tried him out in showdown and was not able to hit fly balls with him. That could just be me.