PS4 tourney

SDS

This just blows my mind how unorganized this thing is

SDS

How is there so many matches still going on? Are they tied 0-0 in the 20th inning?

SDS

Tournament is good good center of the pci

SDS

If you "have stuff to do", probably would have been better to bypass this thing. It is very time consuming.

SDS

No one’s had a second game scheduled, right?

SDS

I haven’t

SDS

"have stuff to do" on the east coast is possibly sleep tho. But i guess youre right..

SDS

I got an alert my next match will begin at 10 pm. Im forfeiting f**k this tournament.

SDS

So apparently fatigue doesn’t carry over to the next game 👎

SDS

Did anybody else have this happen to them. I played the first round and won 3-2. Ended around 7:30pm. I waited till 10pm. No I see that the second round just started but 1) there is no result of my first round game anywhere and 2) I don't have a matchup for round 2. It's like I was booted from the event for some reason. Anybody else had that happen?

SDS

@Gearpuller6677 said in PS4 tourney:

So apparently fatigue doesn’t carry over to the next game 👎

Right? Imagine knowing that and actually drafting one really good starter, instead of 3 average ones...

SDS

Yup results disappeared then no second round matchup

SDS

Round 3 isn’t off to a good start either. This is bogus.

SDS

@TubaTim90 said in PS4 tourney:

Round 3 isn’t off to a good start either. This is bogus.

Im happy i decided to not play round 2.

SDS

[censored] up 2-0 in round 3 and still at bat. Game freezes and they give the other guy the win

SDS

This thing is a joke. Why can’t SDS come up with their own tournament structure instead of using a 2nd rate company that has no clue what it is doing?

SDS

Madden may be trash gameplay but they know how to run tournaments. From EA to muthead all tournaments run smooth.