Can I still compete?

SDS

Haven't played since July as I've been playing madden (such a glutton) but thinking about selling off all my coins and getting out to come back to MLB and be ready for 20 when it drops.

I am diamond 44 with only 40K stubs left but most of my players are 95 or better but none of the BIG cards (Mays, hornsby, etc).

Can I still compete and by compete I mean maintain my .500 record lol

Thanks 🙂

SDS

Just go in and play someone...find out for yourself...

SDS

I have whooped and been whooped by all 99 diamond teams and I have whooped and been whooped by teams that are struggling to put a full diamond team out. Having a good team helps but having the skill is what is more important.

SDS

Lots of super cheap 99s available at the AH, as well as numerous rewards in the 11th inning program. I just came back recently from 2k and CoD. I still enjoy this game more.

SDS

You will get smoked with 95s ><

SDS

Play BR if you're worried about not having enough competitive cards. But there are a boatload of great cards available near the QS price. Your 40K stubs could buy you a competitive lineup.

SDS

Short answer: yes

Long answer: you can still grind the programs and get several amazing cards for nearly free. You can also do the conquest maps and get a ton of great rewards. The price of some great cards has dropped tremendously, so your 40k stubs will go a long way.