June Lightning Diamond

SDS

It’s gotta be FlightReacts. Imagine an Irish Spring Green Green bat skin lmaooo if you know you know

on a serious note though i’m thinking it’s gonna be goldschmidt but for some reason sds will probably do bellinger

SDS

Has to be Goldschmidt although there is the low possibility that they make it Blackmon, I would be very surprised if it was Bellinger.

As for the bat I think it's going to be blue (not sure what color blue exactly).

SDS

I hope it's Bellinger so I don't have to spend a fortune on his LS to use him

SDS

FTC or riot

Can be prestiged to demonreacts

SDS

Im pesimistic that they would give away a free Belli right now. I think it would be Gold for that reason.

SDS

April: Blue
May: Yellow
June: Lavender
July: Ebony
August: Violet
September: Neon

Collect All Reward: https://portal19-production.s3.amazonaws.com/item_template_textures/6769/1df3a717d93ff05eec531012bd2526d3.jpg

SDS

I just hope Aguilar is the first one, I invested in 20 Muncy's and 10 Crons. I will take Yordan as the first one though because I invested in 5 Ozuna's and 15 Corey Dickerson's

SDS

@SaveFarris said in June Lightning Diamond:

April: Blue
May: Yellow
June: Lavender
July: Ebony
August: Violet
September: Neon

Collect All Reward: https://portal19-production.s3.amazonaws.com/item_template_textures/6769/1df3a717d93ff05eec531012bd2526d3.jpg

O that awesome, I really liked that Blyleven card.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in June Lightning Diamond:

I just hope Aguilar is the first one, I invested in 20 Muncy's and 10 Crons. I will take Yordan as the first one though because I invested in 5 Ozuna's and 15 Corey Dickerson's

Same here. Lol.

SDS

The bat skin is actually IRISH SPRING GREEN GREEN lmaooo

SDS

lol good call.

SDS

Well here it is... June Program
Mike Zunino 85
Jesus Aguilar 87
Chase Anderson 89
DJ LeMahieu 92
Cody Bellinger 97

SDS

@kadylac1 said in June Lightning Diamond:

Well here it is... June Program
Mike Zunino 85
Jesus Aguilar 87
Chase Anderson 89
DJ LeMahieu 92
Cody Bellinger 97

Bellinger is amazing, and I loved that LeMahieu card last year.