Grienke or Felix

SDS

I’m not really that good at telling which cards are better through stats so people who have used these two who did you like better

SDS

Both seem pretty great. I have Felix since he was my favorite player growing up and he's looked good so far, but I'm considering buying Greinke anyways since I don't really trust 95 Snell to go 5-6 innings. You need a good sinker-FB combo and a good slider it seems, and both have them. Greinke also has that -25 mph curve if you're into getting people out with that.

SDS

I have both, both small sample sizes, but so far I like Greinke more.

SDS

@eatyum said in Grienke or Felix:

I have both, both small sample sizes, but so far I like Greinke more.

Yep got to go with this as well

SDS

Hopefully more people respond but this is convincing me to replace Hamels with Greinke. I just went Vintage Felix for 7 scoreless after making a couple tweaks and it was a blast.

Plus with Greinke you'll get a hit or two every now and then and maybe take some poor dude's soul with a dinger.

SDS

Thanks for this post I was going to make something similar. Now leaning towards Greinke

SDS

The issue with Felix is all of his offspeed stuff is the same speed, so it’s literally just sit fast/slow greinke has multiple pitch speeds including the big slow curve. Greinke is a much better card IMO