Greinke Reviews

SDS

Anyone have a decent sample size? I haven’t been able to play since content drop yesterday and was wondering how he is. Heard about the windup/stretch change. Is he as effective as last year? How about control?

SDS

Control is fine, I liked last year's windup/stretch better tho. Still a good card imo, his slider is nasty and that curveball is a great strikeout pitch as always. He'll be in my rotation for a while.

SDS

Limited use, only ran him out there two times, but he's effective and I had no issues controlling pitches (Well, no more then usual lol)

SDS

Cool thanks boys. Two of the guys I wanted to get a reply from so I appreciate it

SDS

I'm hearing not so good things from HOF folks.

Something is not right and it's not playing up to last year's SS card.

I haven't played since he dropped so I'm only able to provide chatter from discord, reddit etc outside of TSN.

SDS

I've heard his delivery changed. is it quicker or still really slow?

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Greinke Reviews:

Anyone have a decent sample size? I haven’t been able to play since content drop yesterday and was wondering how he is. Heard about the windup/stretch change. Is he as effective as last year? How about control?

The man 4-hit shutout me. He’s nasty.

SDS

Personally I lit him up for I think 5 over 5, haven’t tried him but I didn’t have too much trouble picking up pitches, might have been my opponent tho

SDS

Does he have a super slow swing since they changed up his stance?

SDS

Idk what swing he has, but in tight Kluber matchup he just went 2 for 2 with a rage quit inducing HR in the 5th lol A sinker in the upper right he managed to rip to right-center. SSS but it seems decent

SDS

I used him one game and gave up 6 runs in 6 IP. I either faced a really good player or I suck at pitching or both.

Either way I sold him after the game.

SDS

@Washed__AF said in Greinke Reviews:

I used him one game and gave up 6 runs in 6 IP. I either faced a really good player or I suck at pitching or both.

Either way I sold him after the game.

Never judge a pitcher after 1 game. It took me four games before I sold Dustin May.

SDS

I know I shouldn’t but I’m irrational haha. Actually finally tried to get WS and got May today. I suck with everyone so I’ll probably get shelled with him too

SDS

@Washed__AF said in Greinke Reviews:

I know I shouldn’t but I’m irrational haha. Actually finally tried to get WS and got May today. I suck with everyone so I’ll probably get shelled with him too

He just kept hanging stuff over the plate for me. I got away with it against one guy that wasn't as good, but everyone else lit him up.

SDS

He has dominated the first 2 game I’ve started him. If your giving your opinion playing on all star then your opinion isn’t valid