Best 1st basemen?

SDS

I don’t know who to get and put at first right now. Currently have 89 FOTF matt Olson but want a replacement. Looking at mcgriff and Paul molitor, any reviews on either of them? Or any suggestions on who else is a good 1st basemen

SDS

I RAKE with FOTF Rizzo. Maybe not for you, but currently the best option for me. Good hitter for the 3rd spot.

SDS

I’ve used a mix of Olson, willie Stargell, and arenado and all 3 have done well for me

SDS

I like Stargell, but wondering if Giambi from the Yankees collection is better

SDS

Eddie Murray is my dude until Thames.

SDS

FOTF Santana is a insane bat

SDS

Santa. Gorman. Eddie Murray. Giambi. Bellinger. I use zobrist because im from kansas and im a life long cubs fan. That dude could steal my car irl and id be chill.

SDS

@ZOMBIEKILLS_128 said in Best 1st basemen?:

I don’t know who to get and put at first right now. Currently have 89 FOTF matt Olson but want a replacement. Looking at mcgriff and Paul molitor, any reviews on either of them? Or any suggestions on who else is a good 1st basemen

Don’t sleep on David Ortiz and he’s free

SDS

Hows Mccovey?

SDS

McGriff is great and cheap

SDS

Alex Kirilloff

SDS

Boggs at first has been good so far but otherwise Giambi once I got used to how to hit with him

SDS

McCovey is one of my best hitters. He is fun to use.

SDS

I'm riding w/ Murray till the wheels fall off.

SDS

@ZOMBIEKILLS_128 said in Best 1st basemen?:

Giambi or Stargell

SDS

Bohm at low 30s is solid. Hits the [censored] out of low pitches. Fields solid too. Better than attributes

SDS

I have Cabrera. Can’t believe he hasn’t been mentioned yet. Right now is the time to get him.

SDS

Nolan Gorman all day. I use him at 1st and Chipper at 3rd.

SDS

@ccbased410 said in Best 1st basemen?:

Alex Kirilloff

Rakes with Diamond Defense most under appreciated player in gsme I feel.

SDS

@RonnieGant1992 said in Best 1st basemen?:

@ccbased410 said in Best 1st basemen?:

Alex Kirilloff

Rakes with Diamond Defense most under appreciated player in gsme I feel.

That part....