Who's the one guy you can't take out of your lineup?

SDS

Mine has to be the diamond Granderson. The guy just flat out rakes. I know there are a million other better outfielders in the game but I just can't let go of this guy.

What about you guys?

SDS

Quickly becoming Lofton for me. Everything is a hit..
And his fielding and speed.. well, it's Lofton..

SDS

Helton (until I get Thames)

SDS

Fotf olson. Rest of my team is 95+ but nobody has replaced olson yet, tried a bunch of different 1st basemen between showdowns and br but with his d and power vs righties and lefties i cant see replacing him anytime soon, i aslo just do very well with his swing.

SDS

Greg Maddux....Despite all the flashy pitchers that are out there he has been my most consistent & reliable starter since I chose him out of the choice pack at launch. One of the only pitchers that I always have great control & perfect placement of pitches with. Will not come out of my rotation until he gets a better version.

SDS

FOTF Tatis

SDS

Didi , crushes everything almost more deadly on lefties too , people under estimate him

SDS

Revolution Eddie Mathews. He just crushes.

SDS

93 Josh Jung. Every hit is an XBH

SDS

Ryne Sandberg

SDS

Jimmy Rollins. For some reason I just rake with him and he has more HRs for me than Reggie

SDS

Loving this assortment of answers......its quite interesting to see how people favor and play better with certain people.

SDS

Ronald Acuna, my table setter has 23 home runs from the leadoff spot.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Who's the one guy you can't take out of your lineup?:

Ronald Acuna, my table setter has 23 home runs from the leadoff spot.

I can see that. Acuna has that swing. Tough to pitch in, and surprising when you try to throw a slider away. He's sneaky

SDS

Betts and Choo

SDS

@SockMario said in Who's the one guy you can't take out of your lineup?:

Betts and Choo

Only one... then Betts

SDS

Players League Gallo

SDS

FOTF Soto, he absolutely rakes for me, easily hitting over .400 with currently 22 hrs

SDS

99 Reggie definitely. Then believe it or not, POTM Dietrich. Guy's just a beast for me. Then probably Brian Roberts. Honorable mention 99 Sheff...and I have the entire LS collection, so this includes Mickey and Biggio.

SDS

Jack Flaherty is still one of my favorite pitchers this year. I have most of the high rated prospects and future star pitchers but that 85 Flaherty is just fun to use.