Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?

SDS

Apparently I locked a card in accidentally today. Anyone habe any luck contacting sds and getting it back?

SDS

what card?

SDS

@lucas8181 said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

what card?

Future star Dustin May 😞 could have sworn I selected him to be excluded from my collecting but I guess not. Stings

SDS

@James97M said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

@lucas8181 said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

what card?

Future star Dustin May 😞 could have sworn I selected him to be excluded from my collecting but I guess not. Stings

Ouch

SDS

@cobrajr21 said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

what card?

Ouch

Just earned today 😔

SDS

Anyone???

SDS

There’s pretty much no chance the devs can help you out with something like that.

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

There’s pretty much no chance the devs can help you out with something like that.

Suuuuucks

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

Suuuuucks

Yeah that’s rough, best of luck though.

SDS

Update they did not unlock him for me. [censored]

SDS

It's unfortunate and probably your fault. Be careful!

SDS

I thought it was just a fart too, can I take it back?

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

It's unfortunate and probably your fault. Be careful!

Definitely. Just sucks had to be such an expensive card. Never done it before

SDS

Hope he's good

SDS

I accidentally locked Bob Feller on the All Star collection because his card is black and white and i had no idea the was selected.

SDS

did you buy him originally or did you make world series and you selected him?

SDS

@ayman718 said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

World series. Was selling for 155k. Wanted to wait for a possible stub sale and this happened

SDS

@pbake12 said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

I thought it was just a fart too, can I take it back?

If it's solid you might be able to suck it back in. However, this usually is a more of a liquid form which I'm afraid has ruined your underwear and pants. Best of luck and never trust a fart feeling.

SDS

@ayman718 said in Anyone ever get back a card that was accidentally locked in?:

World series. Was selling for 155k. Wanted to wait for a possible stub sale and this happened

Love to see it