Is Bob Feller decent?

SDS

He's got good selection minus a sinker, trying to figure out if he's worth replacing Vida Blue with. Vida is good until the inevitable hanging of a curve and his changeup just isn't good enough to consistently keep hitters off. Feller has crazy good stats on his slider and 12-6, see here:

https://www.daddyleagues.com/dd/20/card/1822-Bob_Feller

SDS

I love him, most people don't. If you can control his off speed stuff, he has some of the nastiest pitches and movement in the game.

SDS

@lucas8181 said in Is Bob Feller decent?:

I love him, most people don't. If you can control his off speed stuff, he has some of the nastiest pitches and movement in the game.

I love him as well...100% agree with everything he said

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Is Bob Feller decent?:

sweet. I'm 7 innings away from prestige, his ERA is like a .71 or something insane.

SDS

sweet. I'm 7 innings away from prestige, his ERA is like a .71 or something insane.

I'm working on his prestige as well...gives up the occasional HR but I strikeout so many hitters with him

SDS

I’ve prestiged him. First start or two it was kinda rough but now I really like him

SDS

Nice, thanks everyone! I typically suck with 12-6 curves but I'm gonna try him out

SDS

@doomtrain69 said in Is Bob Feller decent?:

Nice, thanks everyone! I typically suck with 12-6 curves but I'm gonna try him out

I didn't see anyone tell you to throw a curve ball with him, lol. Never throw the curve in this game unless it bounces off the plate.

SDS

Hes been great for me but when his stamina goes his control is gone

SDS

@doomtrain69 said in Is Bob Feller decent?:

He's got good selection minus a sinker, trying to figure out if he's worth replacing Vida Blue with. Vida is good until the inevitable hanging of a curve and his changeup just isn't good enough to consistently keep hitters off. Feller has crazy good stats on his slider and 12-6, see here:

https://www.daddyleagues.com/dd/20/card/1822-Bob_Feller

I just prestiged him. I like his card sometimes he’s a little wild but he throws gas and has a good mix that slider is good. Easy windup also

SDS

I've never been scared to throw a curve it always throws off timing sure some hang but what pitches don't in this game lol

SDS

I pitched a perfect game with him in Coors field. Lots of fun with the guys who had crazy stamina.

SDS

One of my best pitchers. Loved him last year and this year he feels even better despite pitching beign a mess.

SDS

Picked him up for the latest Event and found that a lot of others have done the same and that players have pretty much figured him out. He got rocked when I used him and I sold him for a slight profit afterwards.

SDS

@JoeTheGamePlayer said in Is Bob Feller decent?:

Picked him up for the latest Event and found that a lot of others have done the same and that players have pretty much figured him out. He got rocked when I used him and I sold him for a slight profit afterwards.

Not true...you probably just don't know how to pitch

SDS

Actually pitching is the one thing I am halfway good at, my ERA online is just over 1.00 and my WHIP is under 1.00.

SDS

Actually pitching is the one thing I am halfway good at, my ERA online is just over 1.00 and my WHIP is under 1.00.

Well then u weren't using feller right...or didn't really give him a chance

SDS

How do you use him correctly then?

SDS

Use his pitches in the correct manner

SDS

Use his pitches in the correct manner

Haha yeah I get that. I guess you're not ready to give out any details here.