4th inning predictions

SDS

Based on the clues released on twitter here are my guesses.

300 plus steals- 97 rod carew
Less than 30 total - 97 Mike Piazza with 17 steals
98 - Greg Maddux with 11 steals.

SDS

David Ortiz-17

SDS

@RedJeff83 said in 4th inning predictions:

David Ortiz-17

That would definitely work, just being his first year I bet they find a way to get him a 99 card.

SDS

@tdubzz2323 said in 4th inning predictions:

@RedJeff83 said in 4th inning predictions:

David Ortiz-17

That would definitely work, just being his first year I bet they find a way to get him a 99 card.

I'm just really hoping Papi gets a new card!!

SDS

He definitely will. I'd bet almost anything on it. New legends always get card upgrades from historical experience.

SDS

Carlos Beltran or Willie Mays for the 300+ steals. I would be surprised if Beltran with everything going on but they did put a 2017 postseason Springer so ya never know

SDS

All boses have had prestige option so I think this round will all be 95-97 that go up to 98 - 99 w prestige. So papi could be one

SDS

@Kovz88 said in 4th inning predictions:

Carlos Beltran or Willie Mays for the 300+ steals. I would be surprised if Beltran with everything going on but they did put a 2017 postseason Springer so ya never know

And a 2017 Correa and 2017 Morton from same Astros team, so it wouldn’t only not surprise me but would be expected at this point.

SDS

I think they go 97-98 as this is most likely the last inning before stage 3 of team affinity gets released and I am assuming those cards will also be 97-98. Who knows?!?

SDS

@tdubzz2323 said in 4th inning predictions:

I think they go 97-98 as this is most likely the last inning before stage 3 of team affinity gets released and I am assuming those cards will also be 97-98. Who knows?!?

I bet they prestige up to 98-99, with starting grades between 95-97

SDS

Over 300 steals is like 160 players, including jacoby ellsbury 😞

SDS

There are 167 players with at least 300 steals. From that group, I think it could be Lou Brock, Joe Morgan, Luis Aparicio, Johnny Damon, Omar Vizquel, Rod Carew, Eric Davis or Ellsbury (guys that don’t have a diamond card yet)

Or they could go with a big gun like Rickey, Mays, Cobb or Honus.

Since they are pointing out steals, maybe they’re talking about the All-time leader. Or maybe since they used 300 as the threshold, maybe someone that doesn’t have 400 (like Carew with 353).

Two that don’t have a combined 30 could be any two pitchers generally. Maybe a starter and reliever. Good bet we get one SP. That could combine with someone that has very few, like a Piazza (but he does have that collection diamond). Someone slow like catchers?

SDS

@bhall09 said in 4th inning predictions:

There are 167 players with at least 300 steals. From that group, I think it could be Lou Brock, Joe Morgan, Luis Aparicio, Johnny Damon, Omar Vizquel, Rod Carew, Eric Davis or Ellsbury (guys that don’t have a diamond card yet)

Or they could go with a big gun like Rickey, Mays, Cobb or Honus.

Since they are pointing out steals, maybe they’re talking about the All-time leader. Or maybe since they used 300 as the threshold, maybe someone that doesn’t have 400 (like Carew with 353).

Two that don’t have a combined 30 could be any two pitchers generally. Maybe a starter and reliever. Good bet we get one SP. That could combine with someone that has very few, like a Piazza (but he does have that collection diamond). Someone slow like catchers?

Yeah I don’t think they roll Mays out yet as he’s direct competition for mantle , with probably very close stats. They would loose out on people doing collections. I bet it’s a dud like ellsbury or Eric Davis. Rickey has a 95 and was a boss last year so he’s out , and I agree it’s under 400 based on the 300 threshold

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in 4th inning predictions:

Over 300 steals is like 160 players, including jacoby ellsbury 😞

If ellsbury is an option for the IP bosses we as players should just be paid to take him for how bad he was after that year in Boston. Yes I’m a yankees fan and I do not like that man

SDS

I like the Beltran pick, but we had a CF in the 3rd inning. We also had a 2B, so I doubt it’s Carew. I’m going to guess Dawson is the 300+ SB card. I’m going to guess Mattingly and Felix for the other 2, but that’s just because I want to see them. I’ve been dying for a Mattingly MVP or Prime card and I never did get Felix’s BR card last year.

SDS

@Bob_Loblaw1984 said in 4th inning predictions:

I like the Beltran pick, but we had a CF in the 3rd inning. We also had a 2B, so I doubt it’s Carew. I’m going to guess Dawson is the 300+ SB card. I’m going to guess Mattingly and Felix for the other 2, but that’s just because I want to see them. I’ve been dying for a Mattingly MVP or Prime card and I never did get Felix’s BR card last year.

Dawson diamond just came out so I doubt that, even those is unusably bad

SDS

Well hopefully 3 more Shortstops, cuz besides the 5 potm and a bunch of stage 2 guys, could use some more.

SDS

@Parksy3176 said in 4th inning predictions:

Well hopefully 3 more Shortstops, cuz besides the 5 potm and a bunch of stage 2 guys, could use some more.

Jose Reyes would be a good option. He was released really late last year.

SDS

No elite relievers except headliners , Rollie and Wagner so you would have to expect one here as a boss. I think a prime or SS Chapman could be a real possibility

SDS

With how they have been rolling things out though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Beltran, Alex Corra and a 2017 prime altuve, with trashcan stadium sound at like 250