Brustar Grateral

SDS

Card looks filthy,but how is his control. Halfway to him and wondering if he's worth doing exchanges for

SDS

Honestly he looks better on paper imo

SDS

He’s completely hit or miss for me it seems. One game I dominate with him, the next he gets lit up

SDS

He's horrible. Anyone who can hit the sinker/high velo will absolutely smoke him.

SDS

@raesONE said in Brustar Grateral:

He's horrible. Anyone who can hit the sinker/high velo will absolutely smoke him.

Any thoughts on how come? He's got good speed separation with the change and curve?

SDS

@James97M said in Brustar Grateral:

@raesONE said in Brustar Grateral:

Any thoughts on how come? He's got good speed separation with the change and curve?

No he only has 2 speeds really, either it's hard or it's soft and the slider doesn't move that much. He doesn't have a strikeout pitch. He's incredibly hard to control. I guess he would work out if you play someone who has trouble catching up to the heat, but you said earlier that you just made it to WS. I wouldn't use him there.

SDS

Some games good, some games absolutely horrible. Depends on your opponent more than your user input or his stats.

SDS

Like the last poster said, depends on your opponent. If you play a free swinger prepare to rack up a ton of strikeouts but if they have good plate discipline prepare for walks and piches sailing over the middle

SDS

I feel like he’s only useable on HOF difficulty.

SDS

Any recommendations for affinity pitchers? I have Wright and Shmidt already but I kicked Wright off the team.

SDS

Any recommendations for affinity pitchers? I have Wright and Shmidt already but I kicked Wright off the team.

Lodolo has been very good for me

SDS

Wright is a stud and the best of all imo, if your not liking him I doubt you will any of the others tbh. All the 90+ FS pitchers are relatively similar with slight variations, I suggest just trying them all and stick w the ones that work for you, it’s a grind you’ll most likely want to do anyway for stages 3 and 4. Might as we get use out of the stage 2 while u can

SDS

I destroy his 100 plus fastball and sinker combo