Sps; who do you guys love and dominate with?

SDS

I’m needing to fill 1 maybe 2 holes in my rotation. Right now I have Kluber Oswalt and Clark Schmidt locked in. Also have Pearson who was good in his one start for me. A lot of the affinity step 2 guys look good but it’s so much [censored] grinding and I’m pretty burnt out on cpu ganes. Was thinking about the luis patino. Who would you guys recommend

SDS

I run Wright , Dunning , snell , Newhouser, gaterade w Ludolo, Kluber and Schmidt as backup. The TA pitchers are the best in the game for me , and the most fun to use. I am so burnt out on Kluber.

SDS

Yeah I love that kyle Wright especially as a braves fan but just absolutely hate playing showdowns lol

SDS

I hate the Kyle Wright card all he does is hang pitches for me. I light him up when i face him as well

SDS

@James97M said in Sps; who do you guys love and dominate with?:

I hate the Kyle Wright card all he does is hang pitches for me. I light him up when i face him as well

What are some sps you like

SDS

@TRIIIIIPYYY said in Sps; who do you guys love and dominate with?:

Yeah I love that kyle Wright especially as a braves fan but just absolutely hate playing showdowns lol

If you do exchanges when prices are down like this you can basically get the cards for free w all the stubs back and some pack luck. Without pack luck maybe 15-20k to go from 10-120. I pay between 3-5k per each exchange.

SDS

He’s my best pitcher by far , could be user error??? We could play a friendly and see if I can shut u down w him

SDS

An elite opponent will hit anyone hard, I just choose to pitch with guys I enjoy using. I wasn’t enjoying Kluber from overexposer and that why I stopped using him except for a spot start if other guys get gassed

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Sps; who do you guys love and dominate with?:

He’s my best pitcher by far , could be user error??? We could play a friendly and see if I can shut u down w him

I'm regularly in ws and pitch pretty well. Some windups work for some and not for others. I've heard of other people on this thread with the same complaint.

SDS

Really only feel really secure with kluber and hal. I like fotf ohtani and shmidt as well. Wish I had more favorites

SDS

Really only feel really secure with kluber and hal. I like fotf ohtani and shmidt as well. Wish I had more favorites

Yeah got a feeling for this next inning we will be seeing all pitchers. We got all hitters this inning. So I’m thinking next inning we will get a reliever like goose then 2 other sps. Sucks all the good starters are affinities and live series starters so expensive