Best swing ? Fav swing ? Need suggestions

SDS

Any suggestions on what stance to give my CAP ? What’s your fav swing in the game ? Who do you think has the best ?

SDS

I used several for my cap. He was stacked attribute wise but I only hit 228 through 300 abs with almost no power. Switched to griffeys stance and hes batting 300 now with a lot if power. Griffey is a good one for sure

SDS

I like Didi Gregorius' swing. Chipper Jones is good too. I would advise you to look at your statistics and find players that you're doing well with (of course with a decent sample size) and try out those swings on your CAP.

SDS

Mark Canha. I always hit bombs with this guy in the AL West showdown so decided to try his swing on the CAP. CAP crushes with his swing now too.

SDS

Jonathan Villar for my switch hitting CAP

SDS

Juan Sotoooo

SDS

Christian Yelich has a JUICY swing this year.

SDS

I love FOTF Devers. Hit missiles with him

SDS

Didi , yellich, Abe giambi have my fav swings at this moment

SDS

@Rbase_96 said in Best swing ? Fav swing ? Need suggestions:

I like Didi Gregorius' swing. Chipper Jones is good too. I would advise you to look at your statistics and find players that you're doing well with (of course with a decent sample size) and try out those swings on your CAP.

This is a good idea thanks man

SDS

Mondesi. Literally everything hit hard

SDS

Mondesi for sure

SDS

You can add Brandon Crawford POTM for May to my list. I love his swing. So many perfect perfect hits. Sneaky power.

SDS

Mark Texeira- Great swing

SDS

Gavin Lux, I’m killing with him

SDS

Jeimer Candelario has a great switch hitters swing for me

SDS

Mondesi and its not even close

SDS

Moncada or Mondesi. Hard to go wrong with either.

SDS

@KonphliKt said in Best swing ? Fav swing ? Need suggestions:

Moncada or Mondesi. Hard to go wrong with either.

I’m gonna have to try Mondesi everyone is saying the same. I haven’t used him this year