Cant decide Posey or Sandberg

SDS

I've asked this before but not enough opinions on it. Who to get at gold 1

SDS

Sandberg. There’s a lot of decent catchers that are easy to obtain rn like 87 Sanchez, 91 Pudge Rodriguez and others. Not a lot of options at 2nd and Sandberg rakes.

SDS

@GUN_DEEZY said in Cant decide Posey or Sandberg:

I am pondering the same question. I have Didi, Hanley, Anderson, Torres, Tatis, Robinson (Jackie 88 and Brooks) on the IF but Sanchez 87 and IRod 91 behind plate

SDS

If it’s between Posey & Sandberg... i would have to say Sandberg. Sandberg has that power above 80 versus both sides with better vision, & better speed than Posey. And diamond defense(only at 2nd base though) I hit great with Sandberg in MLB 17, and he’s hit Bombs for me in a few showdown runs very recently. I haven’t used Posey at all this year, but I’ve never hit good at all with Posey in any MLB the show. ever!

SDS

See i want sandberg too. But i have been struggling with sanchez alot. Hes almost a guarantee out nowadays for me

SDS

I'll throw my vote for Posey. He is raking for me, even against righties, and his defense is just ridiculous. He blocks literally everything.

SDS

@bmore89os1214 said in Cant decide Posey or Sandberg:

I'll throw my vote for Posey. He is raking for me, even against righties, and his defense is just ridiculous. He blocks literally everything.

Where as sanchez cant block a thing

SDS

Sandberg rakes. If you need a real reason for Ryne over Buster, look no further than the 80+ power vs both sides.

SDS

I dont have Posey yet but I’m about 90% sure I’m gonna take him next if another good catching option doesn’t come out. Gary has been ice cold at the plate and can barely block anything.

SDS

I have found Posey to be a disappointment at the plate. His defense is steller!.....but his hitting is about .189 over 100 ab's

SDS

Posey isn't bad but he isn't great either. I've found he makes a lot of soft contact against righties that end up falling for a base hit. His defense is also really good but he's kinda slow. I am glad that I went with him though.

SDS

Posey has way better power vs righties than his attributes. He seems to hit a HR with every solid contact for me! I am almost at gold and will be taking Sandberg next though.

SDS

@GUN_DEEZY said in Cant decide Posey or Sandberg:

I’d say sandberg

SDS

Sandberg will probably be my last pick. There will be so many options at 2B. Posey has raked for me.

SDS

Sandberg over posey. Reggie over both

SDS

@CEZdominatesAD said in Cant decide Posey or Sandberg:

Sandberg over posey. Reggie over both

i have reggie already and hes a god lol

SDS

I took Posey at Silver 1 because I was sick of Sanchez being awful defensively. Plus, I always like adding outfielders and trying them out. I figured if I took Posey I wouldn't have to worry about upgrading at catcher for the rest of the year.

Turns out Posey rakes. He has hit 8 homers in 16 games for me and now I don't have to worry about throwing off speed stuff in the dirt with runners on. So, I am team Posey.