Josh Jung

SDS

Might be my favorite FS card I have right now. Small online sample but I lobe his swing. Anyone else play well and/or really like some non meta or less talked about FS cards?

SDS

I am going for Jung next. I used him in a showdown and he was great loved his swing.

SDS

@RonnieGant1992 said in Josh Jung:

I am going for Jung next. I used him in a showdown and he was great loved his swing.

I got home because I had Gallo and a need at 3b. This was before the announced Chipper as a boss. I want Chipper as a Braves homer, but he could really help me get one of the 90+ ovr NL players I have left for mantle.

SDS

I am definitely getting Chipper. Ticked that Smoltz CP and Glavine SS are gonna be 100k plus all year being flawless....Watch Maddux be a CY YOUNG Hardware card from the Cubs! lol

SDS

Unbiased .. Jazz Chisholm

SDS

I am definitely getting Chipper. Ticked that Smoltz CP and Glavine SS are gonna be 100k plus all year being flawless....Watch Maddux be a CY YOUNG Hardware card from the Cubs! lol

You take that back

SDS

If they have Maddux as a Cub, he better be wearing those goofy glasses he wore when playing in Chicago.

SDS

I am currently raking with Taylor Trammell , small online but huge offline sample and guy isn’t talked about on here but I love it.

I’m also MASHING with Bobby Dalbec another unmentioned one

SDS

@Whereismymind808 said in Josh Jung:

Ngl, fell in love with that card last night while playing events.

SDS

@Whereismymind808 said in Josh Jung:

This guy is amazing. I’ve unlocked him, Ke’Bryan Hayes, Nolan Jones, and Brandon Marsh.

Chisholm and Jones are both absolute monsters.

SDS

Mine is the dude from the Indians. Nolan Jones I think. All those cards are pretty good.

SDS

Oh [censored] ha, I made a spreadsheet to track my TA progress and the rewards.
I misread his card, and I wrote that Jung was a SP. So even through I was only 10 TA points away from getting him a few weeks ago, I didn't bother. I went after Hayes instead.
Just completed those final 10 points now.

SDS

Jung is nasty, great defense, good bat. I like him and he is my third basemen

SDS

@Mr-Klutch214 said in Josh Jung:

I am currently raking with Taylor Trammell , small online but huge offline sample and guy isn’t talked about on here but I love it.

dalbecs swing is so [censored] slow lol, i would have to sit fastball to hit [censored] and offspeed would kill me

SDS

He was a lot of fun to play with in the event. There’s like 10 viable third baseman now, it’s nice to have the variety this year.

SDS

He is my best hitter. Hitting .380 with 20+ homers in probably 200 at bats. (A lot of event games) he MASHES high fastballs.

SDS

@NBerry5 said in Josh Jung:

@Mr-Klutch214 said in Josh Jung:

dalbecs swing is so [censored] slow lol, i would have to sit fastball to hit [censored] and offspeed would kill me

I started slow with him but once you figure it out he absolutely crushes the ball