Shotime 800+?

SDS

I'm looking at doing straight echanges to give my rotation a little boost. Is he (Ohtani) worth 40k? Anyone out there better for that price? I have Kluber Hal Pearson Kyle Wright (who I have struggled with) need one more guy. I sold oswalt after a few rough games. Thanks

SDS

Get Michael Kopech instead. He's like 10k and far superior to Ohtani.

SDS

Better for the price is subjective, it depends on your pitching style and who you do well with. For example, I’ve discarded 99 Kluber after a half dozen games and he probably won’t make my rotation again. I wouldn’t drop 40 on Ohtani personally, grind showdowns for a couple hours and save the stubs.

SDS

Graterol or the reds FS if you want another lefty

SDS

40k? What are you exchanging?

SDS

@Paladin2MP said in Shotime 800+?:

Agreed. It should be way less than that. Most of my exchanges cost between 3-4k per 10pts, and the most I have paid is somewhere around 25k total for 50pts.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Shotime 800+?:

Agreed. It should be way less than that. Most of my exchanges cost between 3-4k per 10pts, and the most I have paid is somewhere around 25k total for 50pts.

I was exchanging 79 silvers. Better way to do it? I'm all ears

SDS

@James97M said in Shotime 800+?:

@formallyforearms said in Shotime 800+?:

I was exchanging 79 silvers. Better way to do it? I'm all ears

I buy up bronzes. They are way cheaper, but take longer to accumulate. You can buy 70s (651 points) for 40 or less. I just put in a lot of buy orders. 72s (997 points) normally you can get them for 80 or under. So, if you buy 50x 72s, it should cost around 4K or less.

SDS

I prefer Blake Snell (FOF) over otani. He is quite nice at the back end of my rotation.

SDS

Alex Reyes is dirty and a free card

SDS

Probably a couple better cards but Ohtani can stay in the 5 slot forever with the way the game is. At this point he’s just another bench bat for me, I haven’t needed my 5th all year. He’ll probably be my unnecessary 5th all year because he has a bat I can use whenever.

SDS

@Harrisville318 said in Shotime 800+?:

I prefer Blake Snell (FOF) over otani. He is quite nice at the back end of my rotation.

Worried about his command a bit

SDS

Other pitch recommendations for upper levels?

SDS

Lodolo from the Reds...great SP for current state of the game

SDS

@James97M said in Shotime 800+?:

@Harrisville318 said in Shotime 800+?:

Worried about his command a bit

Lodolo/Wright/Graterol/Schmidt/Snell
My current rotation. Snell has the best era at around 2.28