BenQ Zowie XL2411P

SDS

Does anyone have this monitor? I just picked it up and wondered if anyone can advise me which settings I should play the game on. I’m very inexperienced with gaming monitors, thanks.

SDS

Make sure it's on instant mode and select fps 1. You can play around with colors if you want.

Other than that, enjoy.

SDS

@Scarletgospel said in BenQ Zowie XL2411P:

Make sure it's on instant mode and select fps 1. You can play around with colors if you want.

Other than that, enjoy.

Thanks

SDS

@McGalamaad said in BenQ Zowie XL2411P:

Other than that, enjoy.

Thanks

No worries. I think that's the way it actually comes set up out of the box.

SDS

Other than that, enjoy.

Thanks

No worries. I think that's the way it actually comes set up out of the box.

Oh cool, even better lol

SDS

Does anyone have this monitor? I just picked it up and wondered if anyone can advise me which settings I should play the game on. I’m very inexperienced with gaming monitors, thanks.

I did have to set up the display settings, this is what looks good to me.
Picture mode to "Standard" and tweaked the rest like brightness to 75, Contrast: 55, Low Blue Light: 6, Color Temp: Normal, Hue: 50, Color Vibrance: 10, AMA: High, Instant Mode: On, Sharpness: 7, Gamma: 5

SDS

@HustlinOwl said in BenQ Zowie XL2411P:

I did have to set up the display settings, this is what looks good to me.
Picture mode to "Standard" and tweaked the rest like brightness to 75, Contrast: 55, Low Blue Light: 6, Color Temp: Normal, Hue: 50, Color Vibrance: 10, AMA: High, Instant Mode: On, Sharpness: 7, Gamma: 5

Thanks, I’ll try some stuff out I’m not loving the display right now. I probably just have to get used to it.