• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

victoryphoenix_MLBTSV

victoryphoenix_MLBTS

@victoryphoenix_MLBTS
About
Posts
72
Topics
11
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Price reduced - with buying?
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    26 is a major step back from 25. I buy it early every year and this year has been a serious step backwards. If you want to play the WBC, or you are a Yankee, Red Sox, Padres, Cubs or Dodger fan, then buy it.


  • XP no longer counting?
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    yeah, it's sort of stupid that the wheel doesn't start counting until 300K, more programming excellence from sds


  • New Miniseason (Being back the Run it back Miniseason)
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    Please bring back the Run it Back miniseason, keep it at 28 games only, with similiar rewards to last year. It came out in Early September and was a great way for offline players to earn many many rewards without playing 7 teams with 99 Hitters in all nine slots. You even had a short stop playing catcher to allow the user to get many stolen bases and earn more rewards. And the pitchers were all silver or lower allowing the users to earn rewards.


  • Is this a good idea
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    @Dolenz_PSN I don't think that's 100% accurate I know they claim that, I have moved content for the show 21 onto the internal storage with sounds of the show ps4 Version, running on a PS5. In the franchise forums people are saying it's due to xbox issues, which also sounds suspect. Moving data from one drive to another is pretty basic data operations. I think it's because they don't want to include support for legacy USB devices. regarless you're right, SDS has no interest in making it work. If they came out and said you need an external drive, I think the people who care about it would adhere to whatever specification would be required.


  • Is this a good idea
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    Just bring back sounds of the show and let users add thier own music... and other sounds too


  • Cover athlete
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    I really think they should go old school next year and embrace one NL and one AL Franchise, maybe a dual cover with like Brooks Robinson/Pete Alonso and Hank Aaron/Acuna


  • Is it really a problem?
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    It's not a personal crusade only a fact. Just as you disrespected the Reds hall of fame is a fact. I guarantee people know as much about Harry Craft as they do Rick Ferrell. I had the opportunity when I was younger to have a conversation with Buck O'Niell as he was related to a former team mate. I assure you I've had more conversations about some of the greats, with some of the greats, so if you want to argue about what your perception of a decent ball player is I could care less. You probably also like the DH and Sabermetrics.


  • 8th Inning XP Path Goal
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    I saved a bunch of programs still 86 K XP Short, hopefully the 2nd inning drops and some more content comes out soon.


  • Suggestion for MLB The Show 27: Announcers
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    whoever they put in will draw negative comments, the sheer volume of hearing one or two voices just gets old. plus people are brutal about commentators. I really liked the team before Boog "I Love the Cubs" Sciambi, and Chris Singleton took over, although Singleton is tolerable. And Robert Flores in my opinion atleast needs a partner, a solo broadcaster is very difficult to pull off.


  • Is it really a problem?
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    @TH3L1GHT_PSN Everyone should know Baseball History. The Game didn't start in the year 2000.


  • Is it really a problem?
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    @TH3L1GHT_PSN He was my Great Uncle and is in the Reds Hall of Fame, as I said I'm biased, A reds player and family. Also I think he was the first manager of the Colt 45s/Astros


  • Sept Spotlight Drop 3 Reveals
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    Rhett Lowder was called up 6 months ago. Chase Burns yet to have a spotlight or Topps now card.


  • Logo creation needs to go
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    I saw a stadium done by another Reds fan that makes me ashamed to be a Reds fan. Purposefully offensive, moderation needs to improve. I spent many hours designing my custom Stadiums I would hate to see the feature go away because a few dumbasses are trying to do whatever they are trying to do. I also love my custom logos, designed them three years ago and still use the same ones.


  • New content idea: MLB mini seasons
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    @Teak2112_MLBTS and for the most part they are super teams


  • Flores commentary
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL that is the exact reason it irritates me. I want the announcers to talk about the game, not whether a card is a red diamond, common,p4, p5 or whatever. also don't want to hear about taking the stronghold in conquest. Completely breaks the flow of the game.


  • New content idea: MLB mini seasons
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    I just want to play real MLB teams, not drafted ones.


  • New content idea: MLB mini seasons
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    That would be great, but just go with Rosters, no need to draft, and a 28 game schedule no 7 game option


  • Is it really a problem?
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    The mere fact you don't care about Baseball and its legacy says more than any words could. You have the same problem as SDS they think the only thing that matters is the past 15 years. And Yes, it does matter to recognize the foundation and what makes the game what is today even if people don't recognize a player who is contributor to that greatness. Who is Harry Craft... A great player from an era of baseball you don;t care about, Just like Edd Rousch, Henie Groh, Cesar Gerinomo and Davey Concepcion. Use google.


  • Moonshot is Back - Get your 74 RP Albert Pujols and your 99 Mickey Mantle
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    Please sign deals with players other than the coastal favorites and cubs and cardinals, your other darling franchises


  • The Glaring Historical Disrespect: How SDS Treats the Reds (and Twins) vs. The "Favorites"
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV victoryphoenix_MLBTS

    We were talking about this year's game, and this year's game has been a major disappointment. Like many parts of the game it's recieved no attention from SDS. they could have released Griffey, Sr/ or Griffey Jr Reds card, a davey concepcion. The Rays are an expansion, I don't keep spreadsheet of cards released in whatever year. I just know what disrespect looks like. Without the 1869 Red Stockings and their barnstorming Baseball would look very different.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.