You will get XP again at 300k. What a silly "glitch" at this point in the year. Really hope they can fix it for others even if it's too late for me.
TH3L1GHT_PSN
Posts
-
-
@virusts_PSN this matches my experience exactly
-
I concede you have superior knowledge of your great uncle. I do not concede that this is knowledge of baseball history. Nor do I concede that anyone learning even as much as I now know about him will have increased their baseball knowledge. I get it's a personal crusade. It's also quite silly to put him in the same breath as Johnny Bench or Joe Morgan and you do him and yourself a disservice by trying to force such a ridiculous comparison.
-
@victoryphoenix_MLBTS so we can be honest and stop this nonsense about him being some great player everyone should know. Seems like he had a solid rookie year, was a demon in the field, but couldn't hit major league pitching and was gone after a few seasons. So 125 contact per side with 90+ power if SDS ever get the rights.
Edit to add, the reds hall of fame seems about as exclusive as a sam's club
-
@victoryphoenix_MLBTS the problem is I did Google and "great" is not the word I would use to describe Harry Craft. Great defender, sure. Great ballplayer, not by any measurable standard.
-
Can we please have an option to remove a player from a lineup to be able to sell him? You can even ask me if I'm sure. So annoying having to check 10 mini-seasons, the event, diamond quest, and your actual team just to not find what lineup they are in and not be able to sell them.
-
What is the point of the Jumpman stuff that you then can't sell?
-
@victoryphoenix_PSN who is Harry Craft and how does he possibly belong in the same post with the other named players?
-
It makes zero sense yet happens all of the time. There are countless cards listed with a sell now that gets taxed and ends with the seller receiving fewer stubs than had they quick sold.
Do you think the price for JRoll would be lower if there were no tax?
-
@PriorFir4383355_XBL you really don't think the tax is there simply to take stubs out of the economy?
I'd also add that your economic argument doesn't quite work when the seller has a quick sell option.
-
@TheJeweledLotus_PSN yeah, 5 wins in gold one and I got the WC reward for 4 then a WC reward plus a WC rewind for 5.
-
@SpawnOfDitka_XBL I think your calling the bottom 95-99% of players casual is a bit too far. I think I would put that rating threshold closer to 700. For me, if you can handle HoF online, you're not a casual.
As someone who thinks of themselves as being quite good on all-star (beat two 1000 banners today), and someone who plays a lot, I feel plain silly when I have to play on HoF. Starting 5-0 in the last weekend classic put me in world series though so now my highest rank for next WC is 700 even though I've never won a game on HoF. Can't wait.
-
@On_a_Power_Trip_PSN it was sarcasm. Thank you for the genuine response though for anyone who didn't know.
-
Just so strange that I haven't seen anyone bring him out of the pen with a runner on. Must be a coincidence.
-
@D_e_m_I_s_E_MLBTS fairly sure I spent more hours on 2 than any game ever. Played them all but 2 was special.
-
@D_e_m_I_s_E_MLBTS bring back socom!
-
@Ditka06-_MLBTS you've kind of moved the goalposts there. When you pack other diamonds, you're actually doing something more rare than packing a live series diamond. Those diamonds do count in the odds. So saying you haven't packed a live series in 415 packs is a bit misleading when you aren't counting the other diamonds you have packed. SDS is "rewarding" you with flavor of the week diamonds.
-
My latest pet peeve, why are there unsellable sponsorships that you get from regular packs? Why?
-
@Rhyno1986_XBL how about perfect perfect foul balls?
-
Complaining about an "opener" in BR followed by a starter out of the pen for the 3rd inning. Bahahahahaha! Instant classic!
XP no longer counting?
XP no longer counting?
Is it really a problem?
Is it really a problem?
Is it really a problem?
Feature request
Community Homerun Challenge Equipment Packs
Is it really a problem?
Why is there a tax...
Why is there a tax...
Can get 3 WC rewards in Gold 1 only??!
Sds you scared all the casuals away. Not good for your game.
Grant Taylor
Grant Taylor
2 cheaters in 2 days
2 cheaters in 2 days
Pack odds are manipulated.
How have they not fixed…..?
Did the change hitting?
Looks like all the scrubs are out.