• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

samguenther1987_PSNS

samguenther1987_PSN

@samguenther1987_PSN
About
Posts
9.1k
Topics
217
Followers
9
Following
6

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Hitting Moments
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    If we're going to have mandatory moments to complete a program, can we at least program the pitching so they're not walking people in HR moments?

    Just had six straight pitches low and away (would barely hit a second PCI) that i ended up having to swing at purely to avoid a walk.

    Anyway, all moments done, but that and the Soto moment (3 run walkoff XBH needed with 81 power) did give me a bit of grief for five minutes there.

    It was Stanton for me, he is my nemesis, took me about 25 tries, had 3 balls hit the monster in my first at bat, 2 for doubles and one off the top of the wall that got away and was a tripple but then got no pitches to hit the rest of the at bats during the games.

    Finaly crushed a home run to right field that went over Pesky pole.

    I hate these righty vs righty, 1 at bat moments where the pitcher throws nothing but balls. You would think by late September that we could get some good pitching from the CPU but SDS loves wasting our time


  • Stuck in a moment….revisited
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @Ericulous1_XBL said:

    Here we are, Moonshot home runs. Can’t hit with any of the guys. They have noodle bats and the pitchers don’t throw strikes. So when they do, I’m flat footed and abs hit lazy fly outs. Fingers crossed the old trick works

    Yup these sucked getting done, my worst was actually Hodges took forever to get a decent strike and even then it just cleared the wall.


  • Moonshot moments
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    We get one at bat...... how about programing some strikes SDS

    Man this game is a garbage fire


  • Well, this isn't fun.
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    Conquest games are like pulling teeth this year, excruciating. CPU pitches unless you get to the 4th inning.

    Ball, ball, ball, borderline strike, dot, strike 3 on a dot rinse and repeat so the person playing can waste as much time as possible.

    I use to love playing Conquest but this mode is awful now


  • Guesses on Next Flash Sale?
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    Haha, yup they did and I got really lucky... Ohtani again, Zobrist here I come 🙂


  • MLBX Program dropping today
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    Julio Franco could be fun, he will definitely challenge for most absurd batting stance.


  • Moonshot is Back - Get your 74 RP Albert Pujols and your 99 Mickey Mantle
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    @jcassaro44_PSN said:

    finally a mantle who isn’t a chase or collection

    Um, I hate to bring this up. He was shown in the video but is not part of the program or the pack. I fully expect him to be a collection reward or even a chase pack card.

    He will be the chase card, he's a switch hitter and a Yankee two things SDS loves


  • New Conquest Map Tomorrow
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @SQT18_XBL said:

    @samguenther1987_PSN Not to mention the 90% balls to strikes ratio

    I won one game with 5 runs on one hit. Not what I would call exhilarating.

    No kidding, I had a game a few weeks ago, I think it was against the Mets, where in the span of 2 innings I walked 5 times, they also made 3 errors, so yup 9 runs on 5 hits, pretty boring watching the cpu constantly miss


  • New Conquest Map Tomorrow
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @xRatedGProdigyx_PSN said:

    This Conquest map plays like there are 100 mph winds blowing the ball back into play. 105 exit velos with 30ish launch angles and they're not even close to leaving vs crappy relievers. I don't know why some of the maps play like this...feels intentional. The rewards are solid though...got a Franklin Arias with a deluxe pack from Goal 3.

    Not to mention the 90% balls to strikes ratio


  • Who do you miss?
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @maurice91932_PSN said:

    Legends I miss being in MLBTS:

    Dave Winfield
    Ty Cobb
    Reggie Jackson
    Rickey Henderson

    What about you?

    Reggie Jackson
    Frank Thomas
    Eric Thames
    Josh Donaldson
    Todd Helton
    George Foster


  • Vault packs and Chase packs
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    I think because we are so late into the games cycle that the next Mini Season should have a repeatable Chase pack reward much like the repeatable headline pack. It would bring prices down which at this point can't hurt.... maybe after the next collection though.


  • Never Say Never! I apologize for disparaging the Shark Map
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    I know there is another thread about pulling this card but after so much poor luck in packs this is what happened when I cracked my packs after the Shark Map

    Not a bad start even if that is about the 5th or 6th Condon Card that I have pulled (2nd in this batch alone)
    alt text

    Next up - Hey there is one of my missing Cardinals, Rainiel Rodriguez. I probably won't use him but at least I don't have to buy him to complete my Cardinals collection.
    alt text

    And then, <drum roll> after I joked about it in samguenther1987's thread I actually did it...
    alt text

    That'll help pay for 99 Ozzie!

    Congrats again, very well deserved. Enjoy Ozzie


  • Ohtani!!!!
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    Dolenz_PSN said:

    Congrats. I wish I could get so lucky so that I could probably sell him for 99 Ozzie Smith

    Um. guess what actually did happen. 😎

    Congrats 😀


  • Ohtani!!!!
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @Zachtronics_XBL said:

    @samguenther1987_PSN 🤡

    @zachtronics_xbl 🤡


  • Ohtani!!!!
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    Yeeees, my biggest pull ever

    I just packed Ohtani from a Ballin is a Habbit pack for winning the Mini Seasons championship in the pipeline series.

    What a incredible feeling!


  • MLB 26 - the walk
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    What difficulty? I consider myself to be patient at the plate but don't draw walks that often. I play on Veteran.

    Veteran as well


  • MLB 26 - the walk
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @DrBear100_PSN said:

    @samguenther1987_PSN said:

    Remember when conquest was fun back in 2022/2023? Now I actually kind of hate this mode because all it is now is a time suck.

    Playing the Mets on conquest, by the second inning i had 3 walks..... 3, and I swing at everything, I just want to hit.

    Program some [censored] strikes SDS, your game is AWFUL.

    I won't go as far as awful since now they are making an attempt to fix things. But, yeah conquest is bad. The amount of balls thrown outside the zone is ridiculous especially the first pitch of an at bat. You get to 2 strikes the cpu most of the time won't pitch strike until the count is 3-2 and the usually its a clown just touching the edge strike.

    Lol, this is just getting worse. 4 walks against LA and the last at bat i had, ball to the the backstop, ball to the backstop, way up high, and then almost hits me with the 4th.

    I might as well just put down the controller and watch at this point.


  • MLB 26 - the walk
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @DrBear100_PSN said:

    @samguenther1987_PSN said:

    Remember when conquest was fun back in 2022/2023? Now I actually kind of hate this mode because all it is now is a time suck.

    Playing the Mets on conquest, by the second inning i had 3 walks..... 3, and I swing at everything, I just want to hit.

    Program some [censored] strikes SDS, your game is AWFUL.

    I won't go as far as awful since now they are making an attempt to fix things. But, yeah conquest is bad. The amount of balls thrown outside the zone is ridiculous especially the first pitch of an at bat. You get to 2 strikes the cpu most of the time won't pitch strike until the count is 3-2 and the usually its a clown just touching the edge strike.

    Ok awful might be a step to far but thats my frustration talking.


  • MLB 26 - the walk
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    Remember when conquest was fun back in 2022/2023? Now I actually kind of hate this mode because all it is now is a time suck.

    Playing the Mets on conquest, by the second inning i had 3 walks..... 3, and I swing at everything, I just want to hit.

    Program some [censored] strikes SDS, your game is AWFUL.


  • Shark map?
  • samguenther1987_PSNS samguenther1987_PSN

    @Ericulous1_XBL said:

    @savefarris_psn - is it pretty late in the game cycle to get the shark map? It feels like they just skipped it this year.

    See, told you. Late August (August 25th) which is on par with all the previous years. I'm not holding my breath on any great rewards though.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.