Wondering if someone out there could make NBT Bank Stadium home of the Syracuse Mets for me or something close, it would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to use it in DD.
RubenM0603_PSN
Posts
-
-
If I continue my RTTS player/season from MLB The Show 19 into MLB She Show 20, does he bring over all the equipment, bats, gloves, cleats, etc. that he had in 19 or do I need to try and buy all those things again? I had all Diamond equipment for my player after playing 3 RTTS seasons in the majors. Just need to know if I have to start building it all up again.
-
Has anyone else experienced this, and it's happened to many times. Score is Visiting team 4 my team 1, bottom of the 7th inning, 1 out, with a runner already on first I get a base hit, it's now runners on 1st & 2nd. The guy after me walks, bases are loaded. Next guy gets a base hit, only runner from third scores, bases still loaded, score now 4-2. Next man walks, runner from third scores, now 4-3 and bases should still be loaded. Next man comes up and also walks but when he does, first base is empty. Still 1 out and instead of scoring the tying run with bases still loaded, I only get the bases loaded. Next guy hits into a double play and I lose the game 4-3. It's done that to me many times and everyone at home thought I was imagining it but I showed them the replays after this one and they also saw it. Anything I can do to prevent that from happening again?
NBT Bank Stadium Request
RTTS player equipment from Show 19 to Show 20
Computer cheats in RTTS