• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

ref479ode_PSNR

ref479ode_PSN

@ref479ode_PSN
About
Posts
597
Topics
70
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Best Online Meta Extreme Pull Hitters
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL said:

    Trout still extreme pull? Buxton?

    Trout is just pull

    Buxton I believe is extreme pull

    Jram and Albies are extreme pull from one side I believe and balanced on other

    Alonso, Seager are extreme pull


  • What if DD had commercials?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    This occurred to me the other day. I was watching RAW and it's excessive ads.

    Is there a chance that sds puts commercials in ranked games between innings? Unskippable. Would that be the nail in the coffin for you?

    I only play rdr2 and NHL so I'm not too familiar with how other games monetize.

    I don't see a scenario where I buy MLB 27 unless they completely change DD and I don't know how they could change it to get me excited outside of a online franchise type thing.

    I was just thinking with all the collections the lack of fixing the game unless it impacts Financials.... Would in game ads be the logical next step for SDS.


  • 19 home games in a row
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    Game is built on sinkers cutters and change ups
    .. What else is he to throw?

    Curveballs are almost useless online


  • Best way to do franchise?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I haven't done one since 2019 or so. Converted to DD but now it's just not really fun and I'm going to try and go back to franchise.

    It's weird that hitters all have bad attributes by comparison.

    I don't really have a favorite team and did a draft with legends but not sure if I like that team and I picked twins and their budget is like 500m over. I doubt I'll play into next season but kills trades and offseason I guess.

    Use downloaded rosters?

    Idk I'm just not really into this game anymore and trying to find something fun while still keeping my skills halfway decent. Looking for ideas.

    Not really feeling a point to DD any longer.


  • I have a question if someone could answer it for me
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    You're an adult. You're responsible for your 10 year old kid.

    You blamed him, then you blamed your wife.

    Game is in the dumps this year in a large part because of all this cheating, buying discount stubs, etc. Everyone should have been banned months or years ago however long its been happening

    No excuses for cheating on a video game


  • This has to be the mother of paywalls!
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    6/30 on beltran
    9/24 on Victor
    14/21 on miggy

    Live series I could prob have everything but judge and ohtani at this point.

    I decided early on to not go after live series and no life the game. First year since 2020 or so I didn't get live series done within the first 6 weeks or so.

    It's kindve a bummer to not get Beltran but it is what it is. My god squad team is still super good and if I can't best someone then I likely wouldn't beat them with Beltran anyways. Andruw Jones is just about as good minus the switch hitting.

    So not the big a deal but compounds to the lack of motivation to play this year.


  • Hall of Fame Program and Collection Card Attributes
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    Will not be getting Beltran... Hopefully I can hit with Andruw


  • Dotting every game
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I'm behind on allot of stuff in my normally behind on

    Ranked Def feels better to me then the event. Felt a lot of lag in the event and I warmed up on hof.


  • Serious Question
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    Maybe it counts people who have used these cards in br... Maybe once you use someone once in br you have"acquired" them


  • Does bunting break in weekend classic?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I don't bunt, I feel im more likely to get out than not


  • Waiting for ....
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    @SQT18_XBL said:

    Why? Almost every online game I am constantly waiting on the other player. Long time before the game starts. In between every inning. A decent amount of time in between the opponent's at bats. I'm just trying to understand why anyone would just sit there and not progress the game.

    I'm sure that I'm just missing something. It would annoy me less if I understood why.

    Just quit.


  • Stats have to count on disconnects!
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I'm doing the multi-player program to get stats. I've got the event wins so the wins are irrelevant.

    I just hit a grand slam (dashboard quit), the next game my 2nd at bat homerun (dashboard quit). I should have 2 hits, 8 total bases, 5 runs, and a lot of pxp but instead I have 0 of all of it.

    It's extremely demotivating to play online in this current design.

    Atleast let event wins be repeatable or something so I can get some type of progress in multi-player program. I can only play an extended amount of time on Fridays and this is gonna take centuries of every time I have a good game people disconnect.


  • The Community Relations codes
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    What is this you're talking about?


  • Weekend Classic prices
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I already bought and collected Albies. Will prob be end game dh/2b unless he gets another card. His leg kick makes it so easy to time things up that I could really care less how his attributes compare to any alternative


  • Does bunting break in weekend classic?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    Had no problem people bunting me to death successfully.

    Freddie Freeman perfect bunt to 2nd base lost me a game 🙄


  • Where do you find leagues?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I just barely beat a guy and he scored all his runs from bunting, pause stealing, and then if they are going to get caught stealing they just retreat and the catchers all seem to have some delay lag animation when that happens.

    Bunting with Freddie Freeman and runners on 3rd and 1st. Both runners steal and Freeman perfect bunt to 2nd base with prob his 0 bunt rating. How are you supposed to defend Freddie Freeman bunts.

    I guess everyone uses hader when they know it's broken. This bunt/steal stuff is broken with the slow catcher animations.

    Its just generally not a fun experience and I don't understand why people play that way. I won, big whoop. Not a fun game playing someone like that


  • Where do you find leagues?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    @Apolloz_99_MLBTS said:

    @ref479ode_PSN quick pitching isn’t cheating or anything. They will also do this an any online mode. No one is gonna give you the same look every pitch

    What I described is toxic, exploit, bush league, lame, etc. Is it running a cpu program to play for you? No, but it's a loser way to play.


  • Where do you find leagues?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    @Apolloz_99_MLBTS said:

    @ref479ode_PSN I don’t really run into a lot of bunt dancing unless it’s an event and it’s usually a weird series sweat. Dash-boarding gives you the win. Quick pitching is to contain the run game that isn’t a problem unless you can’t hit it.

    Quick pitching is not to contain the run game it's to throw off batter timing and change the release point of the pitcher. What I'm referring to is when it's not relevant to a speedy runner on base. It's a bush league way to pitch imo. I don't mind it if it's to contain speed.

    Dashboarding you get the win, sure. But alot of [censored] is stat based missions too. So if you hit a 3 run hr... It's annoying.

    Yesterday I ended up winning a game by a good bit and it went all 9. They guy played good and didn't do anything weird but he dashboards after the last out. I'm sure he just turned his console off and went to bed but I wanted to see the hit analysis because I felt so locked in. I couldn't see that. So not a huge deal....

    But when you play 5 or 6 weekend classic games in a row these things compound and in general it's a unpleasant experience all together.

    I feel like a league wouldn't have all this dumb [censored] in it or the players would be booted for being annoying


  • Where do you find leagues?
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I like playing online more than offline but I run into more toxic players than cool laid back players.

    Pausing, bunt dance, dashboard, quick pitch slide steps, etc.

    This even happens in online rated which is literally zero stakes. I would just like to play adults.

    I'm assuming reddit, anywhere else?


  • Just remove the app at this point.
  • ref479ode_PSNR ref479ode_PSN

    I just quick sold 4 dupes on the app and got account restricted.

    I don't really care but I could see how miserable that would be if you were trying to unload binder.

    And yes, I think if thats how the app operates then it might as well be removed. It's a place for bots but no longer serves any purpose for genuine non-cheater people who play the game

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.