• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Pergo_MLBTSP

Pergo_MLBTS

@Pergo_MLBTS
About
Posts
1.2k
Topics
7
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Community Homerun Challenge Equipment Packs
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Weird, mine all say "contains 1 item".


  • I’m seeing a new trend.
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    This isn't really new, its always been the case. I think people either just don't know how it works or don't care about the price difference. I will sometimes just list a card rather than quick sell it if the prices are relatively close anyway. I'd rather someone get the card then it just disappear in that case. But if the profit difference is more than like 50+ stubs I'll definitely list it.


  • MLBX Program dropping today
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Yeah that Julio card could definitely be a fun one! I think I used to really like the swing for Adrian Gonzalez to if I remember correctly.


  • Feature Request: Generate Best Squad Using Current Filters
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Great idea! Would be very nice for setting a lineup for certain missions.


  • Once you see the system under MLB The Show’s engine, there is no going back
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    These conspiracies about vs. CPU stuff are so strange to me. You can literally throw the same 3 pitches to every single CPU batter and strike out 95% of them, but we're supposed to believe there is some secret behind the scenes code forcing all kinds of things like forced foul balls, confidence drops, pitch input not mattering, etc. etc. etc. Makes no sense at all.


  • Game Udate 18: "Updated Julio Franco's batting stance"
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Maybe one of those Home Run Derby X programs? I think they just call it MLBx now. Julio was in one of the events at the age of 67.


  • New Program - Subway Series Card Reveals
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    @Pergo_MLBTS said:

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    Making the chase card a part of the theme paying tribute to 9/11 is some icky, icky stuff.

    Its not paying tribute to 9/11, its for the Subway Series which starts tonight.

    From what I can see they avoided mentioning 9/11 entirely except for the 1 moment included (Piazza Homerun).

    I can see why others think it is a 9/11 tribute since they only seemed to use players that played for those teams in that year.

    Either way it is a program I won't complete as all the missions require you play with Yankee/Mets. I have sold every sellable legend and flashback card that I have gotten for those teams.

    You can just do the conquest and that completes the program on its own.


  • New Program - Subway Series Card Reveals
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    Making the chase card a part of the theme paying tribute to 9/11 is some icky, icky stuff.

    Its not paying tribute to 9/11, its for the Subway Series which starts tonight.


  • Mike piazza
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    I think the way they handled it worked out pretty nicely.


  • September Scouting Report Pack
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    I got 2nd Half Treinen and Live Series Ketel. Treinen was the only 2nd Half card I didn't have, so saved me about 30k stubs and will come in handy for the next collection.


  • August Spotlight Drop 4 Cards
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Alex Bregman fits the hint.


  • Jimmy rollins
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Yeah I think he'll likely stay expensive for a while, unless they somehow change up how he's earned. But if they treat it just like the Miz card it'll be pricey for quite some time.


  • Captain cards
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    I think Captains for individual teams is cool and promotes using theme teams. The only captains idea I don't like is the other ones (like switch hitters for example) that create an overpowered meta. Just have captains for each team and update them throughout the year. Scrap all the other captain types.


  • Grind to Leo
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Yeah I'm skipping this one. I did the Buxton one and that was fun, but I don't really have a need for Leo at this point.


  • This WC has been disaster for me.
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    WC turned out to be a disaster for me to. I wasnt able to play all weekend, so played all my games today. Went 1-5 with the one win coming on a quit (or maybe disconnect?) in a 1-1 tie game. I am slumping so bad on HOF right now.


  • Not as fun to build your team this year
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Managers would be a really cool idea. I'd be all over a Bobby Cox card.


  • Any reason to save deluxe, premiere , ultra packs?
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    I'm not sure either, but I am holding on to them for now just in case. There aren't really any cards in them now that I need anyway so it makes sense for me to just hold them.


  • This WC has been disaster for me.
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    @xRatedGProdigyx_PSN said:

    Has anyone come across that "circle change glitch" or whatever that I see all the streamers complaining about (even though they're giving up lots of HRs in their videos when they throw it lol).

    No, its just the newest conspiracy theory for everyone to complain about.


  • Ohtani!!!!
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    Love it! Congrats!


  • Disgusting - My last WC game….just a pure example of what’s wrong with this game.
  • Pergo_MLBTSP Pergo_MLBTS

    I thought about picking up 2K this year, haven't played it in like 2 or 3 years I think. Decided to check out what people were saying and it was hilarious to see that it was virtually identical to what we hear about this game. "Its the same game every year", "I already uninstalled it", etc. etc. etc.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.