I got to 275K a few hours ago and got the Boss. I played a bit after that and I’m now at 279K and change. I just noticed the app says I’m at 93% complete so as mentioned previously, you must get the Boss at 275K and finish the 8th Inning at 300K. Have they ever done that before? I’m a ways away from the wheel but I hope things are straightened out by then.
PapaRick68_XBL
Posts
-
-
Pardon my ignorance but this means a real MILB or MLB player?
-
Definitely the app.
-
I can’t get in the app.
-
I just got on now. Been a while.

-
I got him after the next game. I played another CPU game on GOAT and lost 4-2 with 7 hits and 2 homers. It looks like if you hang in there for 9 innings you can accrue approximately 8K. He’s now the 2B on my A-Team.
-
I just tried a CPU 9 inning game on GOAT with the Pipeline guys and won 5-3! I don’t know why but I seem to not play too badly (win around 40% of the time on HOF). I’m horrible on All Star and worse on Rookie than Veteran. Anyway, I got about 8K and now am 7K away from Leo.

-
@Oliver230230230_PSN Thanks for your take, Oliver. I never experienced flipping back in the day but it’s obvious something is very wrong.
-
@PsylockeSmythe_XBL Oh, Okay. Gotcha. Thank you
-
Is he an award card?
-
I’m just about 15K away as well - got the 3 sellable (thank God!) cards last night. What difficulty are you playing on, Brother, to get 15K in one game, though. I’ve been away for many years and finally worked my way to HOF. I know online also gets another factor.

-
Hi Guys, I’m new to flipping. Could someone explain to me why the app contributes to the overall bot/markeplace problem and why making transactions via console only is a solution? I’ve had success this season with the app although not very much the past few weeks. Flipping IMO is a necessary part of the game especially with the outrageous prices of some cards and transactional speed has at least given me a fighting chance. Thanks
-
Excellent quality control.

-
I’ve seen some older topics but I still can’t seem to work it out. I got as far as a link to my post on Discord but I’d like to have my screenshots accompany my post in the DD Forum. Help an old man? Thanks
-
I have 3 Conquests to do now and the last DQ. All my sets are complete so I’ve been picking up as many cards as possible that I was missing from the voucher collections because I figured they might be needed for the next master. I’m at the point now where there are only 15 cards I don’t have. All of them are at least 100K and higher so I need to hope for some good luck to put it lightly. The overall buy now price of those 15 cards is over 3M. I pulled Ohtani last month and got Judge after a flash sale lowered him just enough after staying up to 3 in the morning flipping for a week straight. Good times.

-
I think it’s more important that you could earn the Pipeline players in various ways. I have 3 dupes at the moment and I’ll probably get several more because I’m using the mini season to grind the My Legacy Program for De Vries. I also have Topps Now, WBC, an Astros no-hitter player & the DD Broxton dupes and scores of WBC uniforms. I know it’s a PITA but what can you do?

-
Sal Stewart is the only other Red that comes to mind but I hear ya.
-
@MikeB14085_PSN Oh, I completely agree. I’m just worried about the voucher sets. It would be a completely d*ck move to include all the Draft kids, though.
-
It looks like it positively affected the price of Awards cards and Berkman but didn’t the All Stars, Babe & the Red Roch go up?
EDIT: And it looks like Ted went up as well.
XP no longer counting?
Just played a Real 99, wondering if anyone knows who?
Servers and App down?
Issue
Hey, wha happened?
Grind to Leo
Grind to Leo
How is the Community Market feeling (7)
How is the Community Market feeling (7)
Jimmy rollins
Grind to Leo
How is the Community Market feeling (7)
August Spotlight
Posting pictures
Woodshedding is beginning to pay out
Shark map today
Pipeline duplicate exchange added that gives progress toward the Legacy PXP requirement.
Friday’s Program or we Riot
Free Chase Card in the Shop Now!
Free Chase Card in the Shop Now!