• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Kickin Wing7_XBLK

Kickin Wing7_XBL

@Kickin Wing7_XBL
About
Posts
4
Topics
3
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    MLB THE SHOW 27 FRANCHISE WISHLIST — More Customization, Dynamic Quirks & Deeper Franchise
  • Kickin Wing7_XBLK Kickin Wing7_XBL

    @AGLOVESFUTURE_PSN one other thing I’d love if they would allow us to use the bats from the shop in franchise mode. I feel like it would be a easy add.


  • Adding bats
  • Kickin Wing7_XBLK Kickin Wing7_XBL

    I would like to see baseball bats purchased or unlocked through the Shop become usable in Franchise Mode. There are a lot of great bat designs available, but Franchise players don’t really get to take advantage of them.

    It would be great if bats that we own in our inventory could be equipped to individual players in Franchise Mode through the Edit Player equipment menu. Even if the attribute boosts from Diamond Dynasty or Road to the Show were disabled in Franchise, we should still be able to use the bats cosmetically.

    This would give Franchise players more customization options and also give us more of a reason to unlock or purchase equipment from the Shop. I think it would be a simple addition that would make Franchise Mode more immersive and customizable.


  • Add bats to franchise mode
  • Kickin Wing7_XBLK Kickin Wing7_XBL

    I would like to see baseball bats purchased or unlocked through the Shop become usable in Franchise Mode. There are a lot of great bat designs available, but Franchise players don’t really get to take advantage of them.

    It would be great if bats that we own in our inventory could be equipped to individual players in Franchise Mode through the Edit Player equipment menu. Even if the attribute boosts from Diamond Dynasty or Road to the Show were disabled in Franchise, we should still be able to use the bats cosmetically.

    This would give Franchise players more customization options and also give us more of a reason to unlock or purchase equipment from the Shop. I think it would be a simple addition that would make Franchise Mode more immersive and customizable.


  • Add bats to offline franchise mode
  • Kickin Wing7_XBLK Kickin Wing7_XBL

    Hello, I just wanted to ask if you would please allow bats purchased or unlocked to be used in franchise mode. I love editing players appearances and equipment, but I only play franchise mode offline. I find it very unfair to only allow cool and fun unlocks that sometimes are purchased and acquired with real money to only be useable in one area of the game. I also feel like helmets and bats are very limited on what you can do with their appearances. I hope you will take my feedback and implement it soon. As someone who makes purchases on the game in the store, I would spend money for the things stated in this message. Please please give us this one thing! Otherwise I LOVE this game! Could you also let me know what they say and if they will add it? I know that’s asking a lot, but I always wish I knew the status of my feedbacks on if they were talked about and if they are going to be implemented. Thank you for your time reading this long message. I hope to hear from you soon, beg for the adding the bats for me PLEASE and thank you.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.